Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- more whites
- higher percentage of poor blacks (less time for leisurely pursuit of thought)
- blacks are traditionally rather religious and family oriented (at least those that actually stay together)

Yeah, I only mentioned that last bit so people don't feel obliged to mention the percentage of black children that don't live with their birth father.

- more whites
- higher percentage of poor blacks (less time for leisurely pursuit of thought)
- blacks are traditionally rather religious and family oriented (at least those that actually stay together)

I can see that. makes sense. of course, I got shit for saying "most blacks are afraid to be original". I guess the truth hurts sometimes.

Someone say something to set off The Grey's inferiority complex again. That was an amusing read. More fun than discussing the merits of Titanic atleast, which anyone with half a brain (or a brain not fed by vegan food) would agree is utter trash.

I've made this argument as well. black still bitch about slavery and shit that happened 200 years ago. and even worse, they want reparations. you don't see Jews mulling over the holocaust, do you? no...they've learned to let it go. and that didn't even happen as long ago as slavery did.

@ CAIRATH ;)

I'm really loving Tilly and the Wall right now and anyone into indie pop with a bit of "experimental"ness to them (including the lack of drums as percussion) using clapping and stomping full time should check them out.

I especially think that The Greys would like them.

Not tr00, all the jews do is bitch and moan about it (and pretty much about everything else)

Then again, the halocaust only happened 60 or so years ago.

I haven't met a single jew that has done that. maybe its my surroundings. I had a jewish friend. he didn't do it. I have a jewish eye doctor. I haven't heard anything like that come out of his mouth in the 19 or so years I've been seeing him.

My own bias? Please. I'm not religious, so where exactly is my bias? I think the idea that humanity is an accident is bleak and cynical, and I'm biased? How, exactly? Explain to be what my "bias" is, I'd love to hear this.

Just because you claim not to be religious doesn't mean you're not biased against Atheism. From the tone of your posts it seems obvious to me that you are. You have a preconceived notion that all Atheists are miserable for fucks sake. That is bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.