Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ?

You come off like a 16 year old girl that sits at the computer with her hands down in her panties!. sorry

You seem more sleazy than males.

Yeah you seem older than 19.

really ?

I thought people online thought I seem around 16.

Do not hail him for being stupid!!! Ugh! Who the hell would give the horns to someone who's 26 but has the brain capacity of a 16 year old male??

I will not condone this sort of behavior. :mad:

Ohiogrinder will probably never move out of his parents house. Being 19 living with your parents is pretty bad. I think I will move out in 2,3 years.

Being 19 and living with your parents in the US is perfectly normal. Even if you never went to college.

When you're 21 though and never went to college and still living with your parents though---that's another story.

I'm 19 and live at home. my mom and I hardly see each other, though, because she works in the morning/afternoon, and I work in the evening/night.

so it works out

I love my parents to death but hate living with them. My thoughts of what life should be is the total opposite. I have no idea how some people can be 25living with their parents. I would shoot myself if it came to that.

Well im 18, would you think thats correct?

Ohiogrinder being 26 is crazy :headbang:

actually I'm 24

Susperia, the reason I abhor most women is because I don't have a very good relationship with the females in my life. most women I know are catty, manipulative liars and until a woman comes into my life and proves me wrong I will continue to feel this way.

26 at home with parents? check.

inbred looking? check.

views that borderline on "kill darky?" check.

views that objectify women because he's never slept with anyone that wasn't hideous and totally vapid? check.

Yup, typical ohio white trash...

I have Autism, asshole. apparently I'm not fit enough to live on my own, plus I don't make enough money to do so. I will be taking an online course in Audio Engineering soon and getting the fuck out of dodge.

Reactions: Hubster
I have Autism, asshole. apparently I'm not fit enough to live on my own, plus I don't make enough money to do so. I will be taking an online course in Audio Engineering soon and getting the fuck out of dodge.

dear ohiogrinder,

i apologise for labelling you 'mentally disabled' recently; i wasn't to know.

regards,
int

Reactions: Hubster
Anyone here post in the chat forum? That mod, Basilisk is quite a Homotron. I made a post he didn't agree with, so he deleted it and gave me "an official warning".

Impossible%20Cube%202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.