Official National Hockey League Thread

LOL, at the Philadelphia Flyers for blowing that 3 goal lead in the third period, that one is going to sting for them.

So far so good for the Pens. There's a lot to improve on but everyone seems to be in top form. I'm waiting to see how they react to their first loss or perhaps losses. Luckily no one is injured yet either.

Both Niemi and Stalock with a zero after the first two games. I'm afraid Ovechkin is going to change that on tuesday, probably during some powerplay.

Same start for the Rangers as last year so I'm not worried but 17 GA in the last 3 games are not acceptable. Kostka is playing just as Del Zaster (ironically they both have #4 as a Ranger). 2 passes to the oppenent at the goal, send him down to the AHL, let McTruck, Girardi, Staal, Moore, Klein and Hunwick do the work untill Boyle is back. At least I'm really happy about Nash being fired up again and finally some real toughness in the team with Glass.

Yeah... But hopefully that was his last game in the NHL (at least as an Ranger) if no more defenseman will be injured. Let Hunwick take Kostka's place until Dan Boyle is back.

Sharks will take on NYI tonight, both teams yet undefeated. Probably gonna watch that one at work on saturday.

Same start for the Rangers as last year so I'm not worried but 17 GA in the last 3 games are not acceptable. Kostka is playing just as Del Zaster (ironically they both have #4 as a Ranger). 2 passes to the oppenent at the goal, send him down to the AHL, let McTruck, Girardi, Staal, Moore, Klein and Hunwick do the work untill Boyle is back. At least I'm really happy about Nash being fired up again and finally some real toughness in the team with Glass.

Don't feel bad the Edmonton Oilers have given up 24 goals in 4 games. That team has no 1st line Defense pairing and they have no goaltending at all. That team needs a complete management restructuring, because they are doing a terrible job in getting that team to play as a unit.

Edit: And Fuck that piece of shit Lucic, he's such a whiny cunt.

Once again the habs have the B's number!

Really tough loss for the Pens tonight. Dupuis is injured already. Son of a bitch. He had a such a great start to the season after surgery from last year and we're only 3 games in and gets caught in another freak accident.

Don't feel bad the Edmonton Oilers have given up 24 goals in 4 games. That team has no 1st line Defense pairing and they have no goaltending at all. That team needs a complete management restructuring, because they are doing a terrible job in getting that team to play as a unit.

Edit: And Fuck that piece of shit Lucic, he's such a whiny cunt.

Once again the habs have the B's number!

That's true but we have Lunqvist and one of the more solid defense in the NHL so that's why I feel that it's terrible.

Edit: yeah I had a quick peek at the MTL vs BOS game and god damn I can't stand Lucic. Let's see when his "killing weise" will get to work or what was it that he was tough enough to say at the playoffs? Great to see that Emelin continues with the hits against Lucic. Sooner or later I hope he gets what he really deserves.

We managed to pull a win against the Hurricanes in the shootout, not much happened and pretty much a boring game. I need an alternate team to follow this season, probably a western team.

First game against the Flyers is tonight. I'm off work today so this'll be the first game that I'll be able to actually sit down and watch. Plus it's the first time they'll use their new third jerseys, should be awesome. The fridge is loaded up with beer and food so it should be a good one.