Old school death metal

Yes, awesome album. The Gloomy Reflection Of Our Hidden Sorrows is also excellent.

I have only listened to this album once or twice but I couldn't get into it very easily. The production is quite weak iirc. I'd be interested in hearing Riding Our Black Oceans though to see if anything has improved though.

I agree with Malignance TGROOHS is really great. While the muddy production is quite an obstacle to overcome, it strangely really fits the album and contributes to its atmosphere a great deal.
I need to listen to the seccond one some more.The production on Riding Our Black Oceans is good, so definitely check it out if you're having issues with the sound quality of the first.

I buy all the music I listen too!

I have too since soulseek sucks so much!!

If I was able to spend more money on music I surely would, but for now I only buy when I get some spare cash. When I get a car a good amount of my earnings will be spent on music.

I will probably start buying more and more CDs around the summer

right now I'm saving up money for a 4,000 $ surgery and this is a million times more important than any metal (unfortunately)

I download a hell of a lot and also spend more money than I even fucking make (since my current job has bad hours) on buying new CDs. I buy usually at least 3-4 CDs a month, sometimes up to 10.