Old school death metal

I actually am downloading it to see if I really like it.

I probably will and will probably make a purchase in the near future.

Of course because everyone that likes Demilich follows a herdist mentality.

Thanks for the laugh.

Don't worry, The Greys. You're not alone in your anti-herdist thinking. I must be the only one who thinks that the above quote is a load of bullshit. We are as Cynical has once said- OMG, unique individuals!!!!11111!!

:err: I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the logic (or lack thereof) in this post.

Which autopsy album should I get severed survival or mental funeral? Their both at the HMV I go to in toronto but are really expensive (like 25 bucks) so I can only afford one.

:err: I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the logic (or lack thereof) in this post.
Heh, sorry dude. of course this was partially a cruel joke(the herd mentality part) You're certainly not a mindless sheep and are free to like whatever you want:) And I certainly don't hate that labyrinth of broken machinery(i.e.Nespithe) as much as I claim to. Let's just say that I'm too attached to the quirky haunting genius of ...In Pains to care for that outlandish riffest. I listened to IP three times in a row yesterday and it simply never ceases to amaze. I don't think I've ever been more enthralled by a death metal album. If only it recieved at least a jot of the overwhelming praise Nespithe gets.... Ah, nevermind. Opinions, opinions....

Don't worry, The Greys. You're not alone in your anti-herdist thinking. I must be the only one who thinks that the above quote is a load of bullshit. We are as Cynical has once said- OMG, unique individuals!!!!11111!!

:mad:

I'm pretty sure most people like Demilich because they make good music (duh?). I'm not a fan of the herd mentality, but I can say I don't give a fuck if a band happens to have a fair share of herders if their good. However, not liking a band based on something other then the content of their musical content is bullshit, always.

I feel there is much more to Demilich than just being "technical". The feeling in their music is so geniune to me. They put so much more behind the music with the vocals and the lyrical concepts. I get an addiction to them everytime I hear em (i get this with Demigod as well). Something about Demilich makes them so forceful and they move me so much everytime I listen to them.

I feel there is much more to Demilich than just being "technical". The feeling in their music is so geniune to me. They put so much more behind the music with the vocals and the lyrical concepts. I get an addiction to them everytime I hear em (i get this with Demigod as well). Something about Demilich makes them so forceful and they move me so much everytime I listen to them.
That's it. That's what I lost in Nespithe. It doesn't move me anymore. Demigod of course is an entirely different beast. Regal death metal:kickass: