power metal?

I'm not talking about specific bands. But Flower Metal is currently the most inflated genre on the market, so my criticisms come natural with the territory. The bigger bands that started it of course have some mark of sincerity and thought, and whathaveyou, but that doesn't make them any better. The music sounds limp to me.

You ain't nothin but a houng dog..crying all the time.

Now thats good flower metal baby!

So in other words you just used that term to counter the Flower Metal term that offended you.

Vacant_Planets said:
Yes, the power chord flurries you call power metal, with lyrics so bad it'd put most people with a high school education into a coma.

You forgot to mention as they fall into the coma they vomit thy're cheese pizza from last night - Cheese Metal.

Minus the offended part, I'm sure you were trying very hard though.

Anyway yes, I honestly believe that the stuff you listed is far inferior than the stuff you call Flower metal. It's unfounded, in slight you're trying to call it gay, but since people like AM have spoken up about that one you use "limp". It's really not a good argument at all.

Necuratul said:
So in other words you just used that term to counter the Flower Metal term that offended you.

I don't know about him, but i'm just kidding.

Actually I'm not calling it gay. Don't assume things that I don't say. Why do you have an inferiority complex with regards to Flower Metal?

:lol:

When you assume that I'm attacking things about Flower Metal, it leads me to believe that you're very sensitive to criticisms of said genre. Which leads me to believe that an inferiority complex is involved.

Anyway, listen to Awaken The Guardian.

Necuratul said:
:lol:

When you assume that I'm attacking things about Flower Metal, it leads me to believe that you're very sensitive to criticisms of said genre. Which leads me to believe that an inferiority complex is involved.

Anyway, listen to Awaken The Guardian.

Have you ever heard the word infer? According to your reaction I must assume, yes assumme, that you have not. Now I've made an inference.

The whole self projection thing doesn't work either, you're the one who is extremely touchy, and you have been since you started to champion this lame crap.

I don't care if you directly or indirectly try to play internet shrink, at that point I ignore you. I am not sensitive I am just nto willing to listen to some kid attempt to project his pathetic feelings onto me. Thank you. :) lol