Progressive Nation tour dates

The midwest is completely ignored. They ususally come to KC, and I do understand that they aren't coming here this time but what I am surprised by is that they aren't coming anywhere close to here at all.

The midwest is completely ignored. They ususally come to KC, and I do understand that they aren't coming here this time but what I am surprised by is that they aren't coming anywhere close to here at all.

Ummmm..... what there are more metal fans here in the midwest IE MN and when ever there is a metal gig in the twin citys its always sold out there are more of us metal fans out here then you might think.

Has anyone seen/heard anything for Detroit, Cleveland, or Columbus? I looked on ticketmaster, and as far as Columbus, OH... it has only Dream Theater listed instead of Prog Nation. wtf...?

anyone know when the oakland ca, tickets go on sale? We want to go to that one but damn, i hope opeth has a longer set than anticipated

Just got my ticket for Boston as well. Row C near the middle. Should be fantastic!

row D, center stage. seriously, i can't fucking wait for this show. Like a previous poster, I may have an extra ticket to this one. i'm the only person i know who likes opeth (i know, it's fucking crazy), but i have a habit of buying more tickets to any given event than i'll need, so of course i bought a pair for this event (i'm also sitting on 2 extra tickets for iron maiden in NJ if anybody's interested)

section 103, row F

I could not justify paying 150 dollars for the first 5 rows, 6th row isn't bad

my friend and i forgot about when the tickets went on sale. we got them a few hours later then we SHOULD have.

so insted of being really far in the back, we decided to pay up a little bit.

The other 2 shows we intend on going to. We will get the tickets the hour they go on sale, and get decent tickets in the budget price line.

are all of these venues 100% seat or is there a floor level? I heard that some are just seaters.

It'll be odd being at a metal show without anyone being able to mosh...

edit - also, when will CA tickets go on sale( LA )?

row D, center stage. seriously, i can't fucking wait for this show. Like a previous poster, I may have an extra ticket to this one. i'm the only person i know who likes opeth (i know, it's fucking crazy), but i have a habit of buying more tickets to any given event than i'll need, so of course i bought a pair for this event (i'm also sitting on 2 extra tickets for iron maiden in NJ if anybody's interested)

Keep in mind that the seats in Boston start at row DD-RR and then B-Y (don't ask me why...) So, row D is row #18. Still, not bad, but misleading.

Here's the seating chart if anyone is interested: LINK

How much for the row D seat?

Hi all, first time posting in the Opeth forum.

Anyway, regarding the two NYC shows: does anybody have an inside track on when tickets are going on sale? I've been checking ticketmaster and the Terminal 5 website every few days, and so far no luck. I would be very remiss if I missed this tour because of a lack of information. Is it just me, or do things seem a little bit jumbled?

Also, for what its worth, I have good friends that went to Terminal 5 to see a punk outfit. They said it was a decent venue, good on the inside but kind of ugly on the outside. Apparently its near a bunch of warehouses or large buildings, and is a fairly large building in its own right. Inside, though, is nice and there are three levels: one ground (GA with no seats, I assume) and two other levels that probably are balconies. Apparently there's a bar on each level as well as food on the third. All in all, it didn't sound that bad.