Racism And Metal

ShadowOfDeath said:
Some people need to pull their heads out of their asses. Who really gives a fuck what race, color, religion, etc any metalhead is? It doesn't make the music any different, besides if they're crazy like i heard over in europe and asia most headbangers are then theres nothing wrong with listening it is there?
Do you really think any black metal would sound the same if it wasn't originally (and presently, on the whole) an expression of opposition against Judeo-Christian culture?

Do you really think there's a point in listening to music which directly opposes your own views? Self-deprecation is pathetic.

I'd suggest taking the word 'religion' out of your post.

Please dont bring religion into this, we could be here forever, it boils down to this, no matter what skin colour we are we all have red blood, our upbringing and social circumstance around us usually determine our fate till we reach an age where we can dictate that fate (by then we are mostly, unknowingly already on a certain course anyway)

Living Inside said:
Religion is different though because it brings something false and negative in and ruins everything. A persons race does not do that so there is no problem.

Yes. Exactly. But listening to music? I think not.

If a bunch of christians start a white metal band then its just horrible music. But if you're a christian and listen to metal why the fuck would anyone have to care? I doubt christians would get into black metal but anything else? Theres still a bunch of metal out there.

"PLEASE leave religion outta this guys, the metal community is divided enough without having another wedge shoved in the middle"

I hate to break it to you but they are the ones dividing it and the race. They started it and did it first.

Living Inside said:
"PLEASE leave religion outta this guys, the metal community is divided enough without having another wedge shoved in the middle"

I hate to break it to you but they are the ones dividing it and the race. They started it and did it first.
Sorry man, just clarify for me please (im drunk!:loco: ) who are 'they'?

Thanks man, doesnt it make your blood boil, all this 'love thy neighbour' tosh that they serve up and then to go on a killing rampage just because of someone elses definition of it, divide and conquer eh?
Im walking on a dangerous line here but what the hell, if i get banned from this board then so be it, freedom of speech never hurt anyone (not many anyway)
Here we go..

IMHO I believe that 'God' or whatever name you would like to call 'him' is fictitous, its something that was made up to keep the human race in line, its the ultimate in control, mass delusion. The early pagans had it right, dont believe all that nonsense of sacrifice etc, thats just what the church wanted you to think, paganism was good, and it was good because of what it was, simple, theres the earth, i can feel it, theres the sun, I can feel that, and the rain and wind, its there, its tangible. Man and nature in harmony, working together, providing for each other. Someone, somewhere at some point in history fucked all this off and replaced it with a misguided belief in an all powerful being that created the world with a sweep of his hand, no evidence, no proof, no nothing. Im going to stop now as I feel a really bad mega rant coming on. Sorry if ive offended anyone but were all entitled to our opinion, now I suppose I'll get flamed wont I?

Guardian of Darkness said:
Do you really think any black metal would sound the same if it wasn't originally (and presently, on the whole) an expression of opposition against Judeo-Christian culture?

Do you really think there's a point in listening to music which directly opposes your own views? Self-deprecation is pathetic.

I'd suggest taking the word 'religion' out of your post.
Oh really fuckface? Do you honestly think those black metal bands believe the shit they sing about? Maybe 1% of them. It is done for completely different reasons. Only weak individuals need an enemy, someone to despise and blame their failures on.

When will you start using your own braincells and stop spewing quasi-philosophical bullshit and connect it to music? We already have the two gay brothers (Planetary Eulogy and Demiurge) and their retarded posts, will you get out of their ass please? Your posts and musical tastes are a mirror of theirs (or vice-versa, I can't judge). I didn't notice this was a bullshit forum, it is a music forum. But if you feel the urge to spew bullshit, make it interesting at least... from your own head. Not something that has been written 100 times before. Or perhaps using your own brain is too much a challenge for you?

Do you honestly think those black metal bands believe the shit they sing about? Maybe 1% of them.
The best black metal bands tend to.

It is done for completely different reasons. Only weak individuals need an enemy, someone to despise and blame their failures on.
Ok then, let's stop opposing the demise of the Earth and the human race. You never know, maybe Jesus will save us with a miracle.

When will you start using your own braincells and stop spewing quasi-philosophical bullshit and connect it to music? We already have the two gay brothers (Planetary Eulogy and Demiurge) and their retarded posts, will you get out of their ass please? Your posts and musical tastes are a mirror of theirs (or vice-versa, I can't judge). I didn't notice this was a bullshit forum, it is a music forum. But if you feel the urge to spew bullshit, make it interesting at least... from your own head. Not something that has been written 100 times before. Or perhaps using your own brain is too much a challenge for you?
Please put together an argument against my posts instead of just insulting them. I won't waste my time saying anything else.

Life Sucks said:
Yeah, I agree. BTW, I noticed that in another thread that you commented that it was cool that they have "happy riffs" and racist lyrics. But then in another thread you make an anti-racist stance.

I don't support their ideals at all. I do tend to switch views a lot, so if you see me doing that, tell me. I'm a bit schizophrenic. :D

SADUDE said:
And by this you mean...? You are posting this for affirmation? Thi will come down to yay everyone agrees with me. Lets all go to the sausage fest its on the house. Or, it will turn into liberal preaching which actually differs little.

Hey Sadude,
What i meant with that statement was.......Atleast this Thread should not go in to irrelavent arguments like the other Threads, I never posted this Thread for affirmation :err:

metal devi said:
hello guys, here another Indian listening to metal. I don't think metalfans are racist. I wnet to several metal gigs and nobody looked at me in a strange way or said a nasty remark. I felt really good there, actually!

Hey,
thats kool, Where are u from dude ?.

The people who say things like "1% of BM bands believe in the ideology of their music" never provide examples with the exception of Venom. Unquestionably, this says a good deal about the legitimacy of their position.

johnny d said:
I think most metal heads are open minded. They consider almost anyone who listens to metal as a brother.

I have never met a racist metalhead, and I hope I never do.
I would never be friends with someone like that.

I'm to proud to be a Hispanic Metal head!

(actually the metal scene in Latin America is very strong! Lots of bands say they are some fo the best fans...I beleive it!)

Yeah thats true,
Till now i have never come across one in person, After all we all are Metal Brothers :worship:

Living Inside said:
If you remove the skin and get to the thing that runs and our thoughts and brain there really is not skin color. I am not against anyone because of looks color and I think people should be judged on themselves and what they put on themselves. Like a christian, they don't belong. I could carless if you are black,mexican,green,orange if you are a cool mother fucker we can have some beers and listen to music. Non religious metalheads and non ignorant ones should embrace each other like a family because we have the same interests.

Yeah man !!!,
That should be the spirit of a True Metalhead :worship:
I totally agree with u.