Strange Habits/Idiosyncrasies

We are elves, so we have certainly strange habits and we are proud of them!
I have a lot of strange habits...I think all my life is a strange habit....
I talk to mys-elf very much...I use to face my paroblems by making a sort of psychanalysis to mys-elf... And tha's probably because I don't share my problems...I only like to share joy, love, happiness...I think that's weird...
When I don't talk to mys-elf in a loud voice, then I write...
Sometimes I prefer writing...I find it more romantic and more... how can I say... more dangerous! Yes! When you write down your weird, elven thoughts, you worry if an orc come up with them! That makes writing an adventurous procedure!!!!
Forgive me for my "strange" English but I am just agreek elf!
Kisses!!

Huh, you remind of that guy who kept saying that listening to Solefald makes him feel beautiful inside and he wants to make ferocious love to a painting. Or something like that. Crazy shit,dude.

I guess we are not that weird because their are alot of similarites. I do the even numbers or 0's and 5's for volume settings and almost anything with numbers, I also wash my hands way to much, and the leg tapping or playing the beats on my shifter when driving with my fingers. Need a fan and music playing when going to sleep, I will lay awake for hours if it is to quiet. And then there is the talking to myself in my head that doesn't help falling asleep, sometimes planning out days in advance or what if's. And the worst case scenario for almost everything in life - I get called a pessimist all the time but i always respond that I am never dissapointed though cause I always expect the worst in life. I would sum it up as a metalhead with OCD that has been dissapointed too many times in life and a general disgust for average society. Fuck em all.

I am very much a perfectionist, so whatever I do neatness and order tend to feature a lot. I hate leaving things half done or half complete.

I am also a massive fan of playing drums on a table with my hands, I'm also especially prone to doing gravity blasts with a pen on desks/tables. Apparently it can get quite annoying so people say at work, but who really cares what any of them think?

i have OCD when it comes to my hand writing
if i make a mistake when it comes to my writing i'll have to start the page all over again and thats not just about grammar mistakes, thats also if i dont like the way my writing looks. It needs to be perfectly neat or else I cant function for some reason. This sucks because i have to take notes for school and usually have to start a new page so often that i cant keep up with the actual notes. Most people would recommend the eraser. Well i can't use it because once an eraser is used the page isnt as neat as it was before the eraser, it most likely has a smudge so then i wont want to use that page. i've resorted to photocopying friends notes and then typing them so they will be perfect in my binders etc. It's sick and terribly frustrating but i can't help it.:erk:

I always have incredible urges to play with other people's cocks*. Like if I'm sitting on the bus, and there is a persons cock showing next to me, I want to pick it up check out all the veins, see how tough it is, what it feels like, etc. I'd probably do it more if it were socially acceptable.

*don't fucking change my words.

:loco:

Haha, this topic rules I will not let it fall into the abyss.

Anyways, I've got a weird twitch that whenever I'm under alot of stress I just sort of jerk my head left and my shoulder up so that they meet.

Sway is an old nickname of mine because I would always be leaning/lightly stepping side to side when I would stand for a long period of time. I've kind of gotten over it though.

I love even numbers, and when I'm eating little things like M&Ms, I'll always try to have an even number, and I'll be disappointed but not too upset if it turns out I had an odd number.

I don't quite know how to explain this but I'll try my best...
Whenever I, for instance, rub one of my eyes, I almost always rub the other one even if I don't need to. Basically, if anything I have two of on my body gets touched in a wierd way that causes a wierd feeling, I'll do the same thing to the other side.

I also like making the same number of steps for each foot in the concrete squares that make up sidewalks. I'll even go so far as to take really short strides just to get another step in.

A friend of mine here has the habit of violently shaking his right hand completely at random. I think I got him to stop by jabbing him in the arm enough times. In psychology they call that negative reinforcement.

I always try to step right at the edge of the cracks on sidewalks, drives me nuts when I can't.

Also at school I pick a floor tile color and will step on nothing but those colored tiles for the day.

I always try to step right at the edge of the cracks on sidewalks, drives me nuts when I can't.

Also at school I pick a floor tile color and will step on nothing but those colored tiles for the day.

I do that! :lol:

Also, in places that have tiles or hardwood that goes in a pattern of rectangular pieces, like _| I always try to step on the rectangles going in a certain direction. Also at a mall nearby, large portions of the upper floor are carpeted, the design is a dark green background with little red things, I don't know what they are, but I always try to never step on the red things, which can be awkward.

when I have a plate of food, I like to keep all of the items separate from each other. I don't like my green beans mingling with my chicken er whatever. I fear sullying the tastes of the individual items

I do this too. If my sister is cooking breakfast and puts a banana right next to potatoes, I cringe eating it because the potatoes will taste like the banana. Also, when there's multiple food items on a plate, I normally only eat one at a time.

I did a variant of the tile thing too. I had a whole point system worked out for the different colors and everything. I pretty much stopped by High School when the floors were all one color, but it still lingers.

Weird :zombie: