Strange Habits/Idiosyncrasies

I've been sticking with Limbonic Art titles and the like. I've got a list of cool-sounding titles for the coming weeks. Here it is so far.
  • • Deception Genesis
  • • Pandora’s Miasmic Breath
  • • Pandemonic Hyperblast
  • • The Oblivion Gene
  • • Saturn Motion Theology
  • • Absurd Omega Revelation
  • • Spellcraft and Heathendom
  • • Harbingers of Pestilence
  • • Arrival of Non-Parallel Aeons
  • • Xenomorphized Soul Devoured
  • • Matrix of Piety
  • • Paragon Belial
  • • The Heretic Hammer
  • • Blessings Upon the Throne of Tyranny
  • • Kings of the Carnival Creation
  • • Maelstrom Mephisto
  • • Decrystallizing Reason
  • • Spheres of Madness
  • • Toward the Crown of Nights
  • • Bizarre Cosmic Industries
  • • Bringer of the Sixth Sun
  • • Deathtrip to a Mirage Asylum
  • • Misanthropic Spectrum
  • • Rebirth of the Nemesis
  • • Deluge of Delusional Dreams
  • • The Brimstone Gate
  • • Into Thy Labrynth
  • • Tones Toward the Empyrean
  • • The Serpent’s Chalice
  • • Telepathic with the Deceased
  • • Moonlapse Vertigo
  • • The Grand Conjuration
  • • Ghost of Perdition
  • • Mythological Bloodbath

I found that when I load music into iTunes everything needs to be perfectly organized. The album name, artist name, song name all have to be there. I also need to specify exactly what genre it is and make sure that I give it a just and deserving rating. If my iPod was unorganized....I'd be very unbalanced. It's really weird.

Also, I have this strange habit of puckering my lips slightly before I eat anything sour, as if I can already taste it. It's like i'm preparing myself for what lay ahead:lol:

I can give myself the chills by just thinking about nails on a chalkboard or something equally chill-inducing.

I found that when I load music into iTunes everything needs to be perfectly organized. The album name, artist name, song name all have to be there. I also need to specify exactly what genre it is and make sure that I give it a just and deserving rating. If my iPod was unorganized....I'd be very unbalanced. It's really weird.

Also, I have this strange habit of puckering my lips slightly before I eat anything sour, as if I can already taste it. It's like i'm preparing myself for what lay ahead:lol:
I am the same way, which is why I got rid of the rating. I replaced it with country of origin (in the grouping field). I stole the idea from Zephyrus

I have some small things, like if im in a car and were passing driveways on left and the right, when its on the right side I sway my jaw to the right, and to the left when theres a driveway on the left.

I have my evening coffee precisely and hour and a half after dinner starts. Usually I have dinner starting at 5:30. Therefore I must have my coffee at 7:00. So on days I have to eat at 5:00, like every Monday (5:30 class), I have my coffee (in class) at 6:30.