Strange Habits/Idiosyncrasies

I chew my lips when I'm thinking. I think a lot. Thus, my lips are often sore and occassionally bloody.
I can't drink water in the morning. Coffee or juice is fine.
I always drink double-brew coffee.
I listen to Nile when I'm pissed off to calm down.
When I type, I cover QAZ to YHN with my left hand. Thats like... 80% of the keyboard. Wierd.
I only drink out of my br00tal cup I stole from Wacken. Well, any of them. I have 6, including a 1-litre one. Yeah, they sell beer in litre mugs at Wacken. Roll on August.
I procrastinate. Constantly.

*I'm always doing something with music in my head,be it listening to a song or just trying to remember lyrics and riffs from songs I've listened to the passed few days and nod onto the rhitme

*When listening to music my index,middle and ring finger of my left hand are always moving on my thumb,to the speed of the music

*After breakfast/lunch and dinner I always have a toothpick in my mouth till it's almost so wet that it falls apart and I absolutly love to chew on it,oftenly when listening to music I might use it as a guitar where my left thumb is beneath the toothpick and my index midde and ring finger play it

*My left leg/foot is always tapping when listening to music together with my lefthand(see above)

*I'm no good with people theire names where I'm not in contact with them in real life(singers,guitar players,etc) and when I talk about them I always sing or try to act like theire guitar riffs when I can't get on theire name

*People always say my mp3 is way too loud but for me it's actually quite quiet,I guess my mp3's earplugs just release alot of noise...

I chew my lips when I'm thinking. I think a lot. Thus, my lips are often sore and occassionally bloody.
I can't drink water in the morning. Coffee or juice is fine.
I always drink double-brew coffee.
I listen to Nile when I'm pissed off to calm down.
When I type, I cover QAZ to YHN with my left hand. Thats like... 80% of the keyboard. Wierd.
I only drink out of my br00tal cup I stole from Wacken. Well, any of them. I have 6, including a 1-litre one. Yeah, they sell beer in litre mugs at Wacken. Roll on August.
I procrastinate. Constantly.

Litre mugs of beer are quite common all over germany, and Czech etc.