The Art Thread

The wall does look like it's leaning. I don't know if you achieved that from the angle you took it at, but if so bravo. That looks really cool man. And I agree with Dak, it could be an Axis of Perdition cover. The psychology of urban decay is such an awesome topic; so fucking apocalyptic and forlorn.

They're coming to town. The cowboys from hell!

pantera001.jpg

I thought I had posted this, but I can't find it. Anyways, Gang Gang Dance is an amazing band and they do some really cool art stuff while preforming. Check it out if you dig some pretty cool avant-performance stuff. I really dig the way they do the painting an the camera work. Performance art at its best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chibiusa:

ChibiUsa15.jpg

Apparently the older brother in families turns out to have paedophile tendencies. In this case, anime Michael Jacksonism!

sailormoon002.jpg

awesome thread.
Here are 2 of my favorite artists ever:
Edvard Munch
in495-munch-bst-scream-1893.jpg

no special shading, or coloring techniques etc., just pure anxiety, fear and desperation - in your face. Brilliant.

The other one is of course the great Leonardo da Vinci. Probably the most multi-talented, mysterious and intelligent person EVER.
Besides his well-known paintings, I'm very intrigued by his sketches.
the fetus
foetuswombrc.jpg

and a detail from his mirror-writing technique
mirror.jpg

Yes, I love him.

Hello, I am sure you're all familiar with Children of Bodom:

22logo.jpg

The truth must be known about this band:

sailormoon003.jpg

Alexi "Wild Child" Laiho:
"NEEDLED 24/7!!!11!"

Sailor Moon:
"Children of Bodom = gayest band ever" (god, male Sailor Moon fans are less gay than this bullshit)

Chibiusa:
"Sounds so... gay"!

yes