Opeth
Mortician
Countess
Tsjuder

The Haunted
Pain of Salvation
Opeth
Mortician

Couldn't agree more with these choices. The Haunted are a fraction of At The Gates quality and ATG aren't even that good, and Opeth is great coma-inducing music. Mortician lyrics suck, and as far as wankery goes, Dream Theater has NOTHING on PoS and Spiral Architect.

Yeah, I don't see how someone can "hate" a band. But there are many that really suck and I wouldn't waste my time thinking about.

"GoD you fucking poser. You have no clue what it takes to be a good musician that makes good music. Please stop posting, and stop moderating too you fag.

p.s. my favourite band is Mortician and i am also a jewish homosexual mentally disabled primate with deformed testicles."

LOL

Well, if hating a band means that the band is annoying for a reason like...umm, everyone who likes decent music also likes that crap, and therefore it is annoying. I mean if we would assume that all of you whiny posers would mostly like killar thrash, but then you sissies would have a fetish for Slipknot. Then Slipknot would go to my hate list.

Im too tired to think, so il just say Opeth sucks.

In Flames, and I don't just mean the recent stuff. They didn't "become" shit, they just stopped playing one style badly in order to suck at another.

Nine Inch Nails. Yes, easy target, but for Christ's sake...who the hell told Trent Reznor he could sing?

Most bands who have a name which sounds like the title of a weepy teenage Goth poem - Every Time I Die, As I Lay Dying, Funeral For A Friend and so forth.

I don't like a lot of bands, but I tend to forget who they are until their names crop up again somewhere.

Some of the people here hating on class bands praised shit like In Flames in other threads. Damn this forum attracts people with shit tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.