the bands you hate the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
There is no wrong or right way to write. Bands write ways that fit the band/riffs. You can't decide if a bands song writing is the worst. I'm sure some people like the way they write. Who made you god today.

Unless you have a guitar,band, try and put tons of riffs together don't say a band has some of the worst song writing. It's not easy especially when you do not have verse,chorus type songs the entire way. How old are you 13. Lets see you put a lot of riffs together. Get an entire band to memorize playing songs like that every night. Unless you personally wrote there riffs trying to piece them together don't judge someone's motives for how they do it and why they do it.

:zombie:

The Greys said:
There is no wrong or right way to write. Bands write ways that fit the band/riffs. You can't decide if a bands song writing is the worst. I'm sure some people like the way they write. Who made you god today.

Unless you have a guitar,band, try and put tons of riffs together don't say a band has some of the worst song writing. It's not easy especially when you do not have verse,chorus type songs the entire way. How old are you 13. Lets see you put a lot of riffs together. Get an entire band to memorize playing songs like that every night. Unless you personally wrote there riffs trying to piece them together don't judge someone's motives for how they do it and why they do it.

Yeah right. Also, you shouldn't criticise George Bush until you've been President of America.

The Greys said:

agreed 100%. very few bands can write so many great riffs and bring them all together so well into songs longer than 8 minutes...

as for bands i hate i dont really hate any because even though i might not like them all music have some merit, like linkin park...they're music is stupid imo but it seems to be good at bringing kids out of depression sometimes so i see no reason to hate them.

polarity said:
mostly a reaction to fanboys who cant comprehend why anyone could dislike opeth

like you

Fanboy?

Far from it buddy. And yes I can comprehend why someone wouldn't like Opeth. I was just curious why alot of people seemed to not like them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on music, I simply wanted to know their opinion. I'm sorry if you can't comprehend a simple question like that.

P.S. Just because I have Opeth as my sig does not make me a fanboy. I just wanted a sig and Opeth was the first thing that came to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.