The best metal album of all time!

SNM is a great album... even better than the first Metallica I'd say... but honestly I've NEVER seen how anyone can say its better than the 4 that followed it. Let's be honest, there are a couple of VERY cheesy tracks on that album.

There are a few crap songs indeed, but the Black Magics and Fight Till Deaths keep it well above South of Heaven, which perpetually crawls downwards until the closer.

^South of Heaven is about 80 percent filler so its barely even in the same league with SNM,RIB, and HA. but yea i agree

anyway as far as "intensity" in thrash goes. I just listen to this when I want that. this is where it's at. to hell with Slayer.
dark%20angel_61070.jpg

South of Heaven is their best album you fucks

It's not like it really matters. All good Slayer albums are quite inconsistent and between the first five it's not worth much argument as to which is best.

intense yes... but not their best album.

I sense someone that enjoys 9 songs, 67 minutes, and 246 riffs of energy-rape. Darkness Descends is easily their best and anyone saying otherwise fails.

^ yes but those songs grew on me after listening to them a million times except for the priest cover.

Reborn, Epidemic, Read Between the Lies, and the Priest cover are all pretty worthless.

Read Between the Lies is one of my favorite Slayer songs, the cover of Dissident Aggressor is fucking awesome, and Reborn and Epidemic are solid thrash songs that fit perfectly within the context of RiB.

I sense someone that enjoys 9 songs, 67 minutes, and 246 riffs of energy-rape. Darkness Descends is easily their best and anyone saying otherwise fails.

:lol:
Time Does Not Heal is easily one of the most underrated thrash albums of all time.

:lol:
Time Does Not Heal is easily one of the most underrated thrash albums of all time.

Wat? It's ridiculously overrated. Metal by numbers, literally. Aside from making AJFA look like an exercise in brevity, it gives Gildenlow strong competition in the category of most melodramatic lyricist. They tried making something really progressive and brilliant but didn't realize that they're still just typical thrashers of meager talent.

It's killer. Technically not as good as Darkness Descends, but I personally find it more enjoyable. It's sloppy but that's definitely part of it's appeal, there's as much Speed as Thrash on it with some really OTT vocals.