Onion.
Jalapeno.
Garlic.
Green onion.
6oz can of tomato paste.
Little bit of ketchup.
2 cans white beans.
1 can of red.
Dave's Handcrafted Hot Sauce. Reaper and Phoenix.
Dave's Handcrafted Hot Sauce ghost pepper powder.
Bunch of other spices...

20190330_122025.jpg 20190331_124352.jpg

i'll prolly take a bunch of photos (and maybe some video) of what i'm eating
whenever @ArtixMcMahon gets around to buying another phone (to replace the one he broke) with his (last) paycheck (that he hasn't picked up yet)

i'll prolly take a bunch of photos (and maybe some video) of what i'm eating
whenever @ArtixMcMahon gets around to buying another phone (to replace the one he broke) with his (last) paycheck (that he hasn't picked up yet)
The food thread is for posting interesting food or food that you’ve cooked yourself, not whatever shit you get given down at the homeless shelter. It’s also not not for posting about how you’ll “prolly” post some pics when you get a new phone because your other fuckhead homeless friend broke yours.

Dat skewered life...
UBlrSy9.jpg

R6WeCiQ.jpg

Is it strange that I've eaten century eggs, alligator, scorpion, and quite the list of oddball foods but I've never eaten eggplant?

Food looks fantastic, TB.

Reactions: Onder
My quick dinner meal has turned into quite the devilish offering. Contains both Carolina Reaper sauce and my own Bhut Jolokia flakes.

I'm not sure I can finish it.

IMG_20190523_194702.jpg

Any of you guys ever mess with mulberries? I’ve got a massive tree in my yard with thousands on it, they’re just turning dark red/purple and all I’ve ever done is just eat them as they are. Good childhood memories. Was pondering a strategy to get them out of the tree and what to do with them afterward

... my favorite berries!

I mowed my lawn today and probably caused it to take 45 minutes longer than it should have because I kept stopping and going through low hanging branches.

I know jams and preserves are a sure fire way to go, my family has been making them long before my birth but we will see.

I plan on doing a bit more foraging this year than in the past. Mulberry, blackberries/raspberries, and I want to learn more about pawpaws.

Yea, i just fill up a giant basket of them and munch out. That's the best way to eat them imo. I practically lived in mulberry trees when i was little lol. My favorites are the big juicy but still firm ones! A lot of people from the Caucasus also make mulberry moonshine. My Grandmothers use to make that stuff.

Reactions: CiG