The food thread.

I never eat breakfast. Personally i find it hard to eat anything in the morning.
Yea i dont wake up with an appetite either, but i end forcing something little down anyway.

Ugh, drinking less milk is one thing I would rather not do :cry:
i feel you. I cant live without milk. The only thing that i do need every morning.

Reactions: jimmy101
i feel you. I cant live without milk. The only thing that i do need every morning.

I drink my fair share of milk each day too, possibly even more than my fair share, but it's all in moderation. The amount of exercise/effort you have to put in if you insist on drinking 2 litres a day would be ridiculous for most people.

I've heard that an apple will wake you up more than multiple cups of coffee.

I'm the same as you and Tech in the morning, but dude you have to make yourself eat something on days you're working. That's just asking for trouble.

And sure but waking yourself up isn't the issue here. You can just splash cold water on your face, it's about having energy.

Reactions: jimmy101
I'll make an effort to eat something tomorrow morning before work & then post here at 5pm to let you guys know if it has any effect.

Reactions: CiG
The feeling of guzzling a shit-ton of milk out of the bottle whilst standing naked next to the fridge at 4am.
tenor.gif

Reactions: CiG and jimmy101
Just destroy a gigantic bowl of porridge or Weet-Bix with some chopped up banana.
Yeah, sounds really good actually. Easily digestible foods in the morning are just about the only foods I could do at that time of day.
oatmeal(with chopped up bananas) or a small bowl of cereal are just about the only two things i can eat in the mornings.

Reactions: CiG and jimmy101
If you are that desperate for easy and milk buy those Up And Go's with two weetbix in every suck box. They aren't the healthiest thing ever, and they aren't cheap as an every day breakfast but you're one of these new millennials with more money than sense. :p

Lol you think I'm a millennial?

The only box I'm willing to suck isn't produced by the Sanitarium company, let me tell ya.

I'm always happy to leave Slammed's wife out of any conversation, unless we're talking about mutton chops or something.

Reactions: CiG