The goals thread

No, she's referring to the trapezius muscles.

trapezius.jpg

I wanted to be a hockey player, but I found that it's too expensive. My height shouldn't be a problem because that's something I could have used to my advantage, but it's just too much money, and something that should have been started in my earlier years.

Now I'm focused on becoming a physical therapist. I'm in my second year of college(yes Community:rolleyes: <--Matt) for PT.

Although it would be nice to learn keyboards:)

-Not having to work too much.
-Being healthy and fit for my whole life.
-Go on a fuckload of hikes.
-Travel to each continent (only have South America, Africa and Antarctica left).
-Learn several instruments to a reasonable proficiency.

Yeah... And that's my main problem----- NO men my age are willing to make the fucking commitment to have a baby before they're like, 43. And by then I'D BE TOO OLD TO HAVE ONE!

It's really, really frustrating and depressing. I'm ready now. But no reasonable/attractive/smart guy with good DNA is going to be for the next 20 years.

edit: The only way would be to hook up with some old dude who is finally ready. But I don't want that. I want Sean's baby, I want a baby with the man I love and I don't want to wait until my ovaries start to shrivel and my uterus dries up like a prune and then try and have a baby and have like 20 miscarriages before my body's just like "FINE! We'll have one now! Let's get it over with so you can start menopause".

:cry:

I could have a fresh jar of Uber-spunk ready for international dispatch by, let's say 5 minutes time ? THen you could have wonderful ginger haired babies of ultra-cuteness. It would do you good to have some unfettered Celtic genes in your family tree, not that swilled about mongrel juice you Americans laughably call a "gene pool". The problem is you fuckers need a lifeguard at the pool...

(BTW, this was a joke, flaming chums)

Goals ? Hmm...get a couple of more promotions at work, finish at a fairly high rank if I can, bring up my boys to be hard working and tough as nails, avoid divorce (if possible). Get paid for writing reviews by use of a pseudonym. Travel more, enjoy life - to be honest, having the boys was probably the biggest goals sorted out.

In answer to "when did you get the urge to get married / have kids" question, I was about 21. Got married at 25, first boy born at 28.

I want to finish my acoustic album I am working on but I am stuck on this one GODDAMN RIFF.

Anyhow, my only goals in life are to continue making music and writing books; and eventually to die standing up. Nothing in this sick, pointless society is worth anything but art and knowledge.

I wanted to be a hockey player, but I found that it's too expensive. My height shouldn't be a problem because that's something I could have used to my advantage, but it's just too much money, and something that should have been started in my earlier years.QUOTE]

Awesome!
not to rub it in, but i got started when i was 4, and am still playing at 22. Also, if you can wait till you are 18 or so you can join a mens league, just be a goalie and you'll play for free. At least in my league i get to play for free, as well as all the other goalies.

And my goals are to live long enough to see the Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup, learn classical guitar, and having a couple kids would kick ass, so i could race bigwheels with them.

thats it for now i suppose.

I could have a fresh jar of Uber-spunk ready for international dispatch by, let's say 5 minutes time ? THen you could have wonderful ginger haired babies of ultra-cuteness. It would do you good to have some unfettered Celtic genes in your family tree, not that swilled about mongrel juice you Americans laughably call a "gene pool". The problem is you fuckers need a lifeguard at the pool...

(BTW, this was a joke, flaming chums)

Goals ? Hmm...get a couple of more promotions at work, finish at a fairly high rank if I can, bring up my boys to be hard working and tough as nails, avoid divorce (if possible). Get paid for writing reviews by use of a pseudonym. Travel more, enjoy life - to be honest, having the boys was probably the biggest goals sorted out.

In answer to "when did you get the urge to get married / have kids" question, I was about 21. Got married at 25, first boy born at 28.

CHRIS YOU'RE BACK!!! OMFG yayyyyy.

Yes I'll take about 5 viles of the stuff, please. I know how good you are at having little boys. :p