The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Not exactly nice, but weird, my Spanish teacher wants to hear Dimmu Borgir, since she is mostly Norweigan, and I told her they have some songs in Norweigan. Also because I was wearing my shirt today from the concert last night... So I was planning on playing "Det Nye Riket" for her.

Well since i am about 2 metalheads at my school i expected that when i brought music to school everybody would be taking the piss out of me, i brought in Follow the Reaper by Children of Bodom, and one of my friends next to me was the only person to say that it was good, and he went and bought that album. Its not really nice for me but it feels good to know that i'm not the only one that likes metal in my year.

My dad came in to my loaned office (I'm working as a trainee at my fathers work :yuk: ) and gave me 500 SEK (about $ 68 or 55 €) saying "Here you go son, do whatever you want with 'em", without any apparent reason.

That was nice.

My teacher really liked my analyze of a text about Aleister Crowley.. always nice to be appreciated by teachers ;)

And I'm going to visit my family and friends over christmas tomorrow

Happy birthday AnderZ!!

Lucky child of time!!! :)

hmm... the nicest thing...everything and nothing in particular...Xmas is almost always a cool period for me... I love the lights in the streets and the general atmosphere :)
and oh,omn Wednesday i saw the Return of the king!!! at 11.30 in the morning with wonderful company :) Fantastic movie!!! That was quite an experience!!! :Spin:

/troll

I wanted to go and watch LOTR on 24th....but the movies aren't showing it because of x-mess :(

Anyway.....I was out drinking with colleagues yesterday. Quite a lot actually. But I don't even feel all too hangoverish, so that's nice as well ;)

Getting cool feedback on deviantart latly has been very
nice! But the superdupernicest thing was "coming home"
yesterday. I'm now at my grandparents' and I'm loving
it! :eek:D Calm and peaceful, and nothing, NOTHING, that
really has to be done :eek:)

I love my grandparents, they are the best :eek:D

My wife got me all of the Vintersorg full length CDs plus the two full length OTYG Cds for Yule!!! Oh yeah, Empiricism by Borknagar!! My Vintersorg jones has now eased off!!LOL Waiting for the the EP and Havayoth and I'll be complete...until The Focusing Blur comes out! ;-)

My coworkers and I had this christmas party and this girl that works with me got REAAAAALLLY drunk so I offered her a ride home. Anyway, when we got to her huose she inveted me in and of course I came in and she got me a drink and we were sitting there sipping tea and talking, then she came over and sat by me and I got really hard... so we started flirting and everything and I eventually got up the courage to kiss her. So we were kissing and we got up and she led me to her bedroom.
I took iff her clothes with my teeth and started kissing her body (SHE WAS FUCKING HOTTTTTT!!!!!!) and I ate her out. She's clean shaven :colo:
anyway, I talked her into licking my ass... 'cos I keep it clean anyway. So I took down my pants and she started biting my asscheek and everything, then she starting tounging my ass and I got all relaxed and laid on the bed face frist with my ass in the air... then I farted.

I will TRY my best, NOT to write any deeper-going comment or opinion about the last post!
lol2.gif
roflmao.gif
laugh2.gif