The Official Movie Thread

@CiG , @Krow .....what the fuck am i watching here?! :err:

AMTGFuN.jpeg

4G4v1Lc.jpeg

This shit fuckin sucks.
Theme song almost as bad as that Cuz You’re a cool dude song…

44DB19D7-38DA-49F1-90D5-819416D94104.jpeg

it’s kinda gotten better actually.
“I just wanted some head” *gets decapitated immediately*

“boinking in the moonlight”

Running over to feed a dog a candy bar (that’s obviously a guy in a store bought werewolf costume) because you’re high on marijuana.

also lol @ the vhs “rating” not mentioning uncensored tits.
Reminds me of the Critters dvd I have rated pg-13 and has full frontal female nudity early in the film.

Last edited:
Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Been looking forward to that one. Julius Avery also directed Son of a Gun (cool crime thriller) and Overlord (WW2 action horror).

Both worth a watch if you like genre films.

Last edited:
Reactions: RadicalThrasher
I found the first Saw irritating as the fate of the guy who crawled out is unknown and the corpse thing is kinda goofy. Saw II's twist is better and I liked the little references to the first movie.

Checked out The Gray Man on Netflix. went in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised, thought it was a fun action flick. The plot is razor thin and each snippet of dialogue is basically setup for the next action sequence, many of which are totally implausible, but i didn't care. An entertaining weekend movie.

Checked out The Gray Man on Netflix. went in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised, thought it was a fun action flick. The plot is razor thin and each snippet of dialogue is basically setup for the next action sequence, many of which are totally implausible, but i didn't care. An entertaining weekend movie.

I was massively disappointed. It was like all the worst aspects of modern action in one film. Blurry, shaky, edited terribly, randomly sped up moments during the action.

One of the better fights of the movie and just look at how poorly edited it is.

Also Chris Evans was pretty bad as a villain.

I was massively disappointed. It was like all the worst aspects of modern action in one film. Blurry, shaky, edited terribly, randomly sped up moments during the action.

One of the better fights of the movie and just look at how poorly edited it is.

Also Chris Evans was pretty bad as a villain.

This surely speaks to my lack of discernment when it comes to action films (it’s one of the genres I find least appealing, generally speaking): I thought that scene looked pretty good, lol.

usually, action movies are a weekend time killer for me, something to put on at the end of the night and turn my brain off; so I wasn’t going in looking for much.