The Official Movie Thread

I only watch a few movies but I liked:

The Seven Samurai
Castle in the Sky (Laputa)
Princess Mononoke
Pollock (2000 one with Ed Harris)

(Director) Michael Haneke's movie(s) Cache(Hidden) and Pianiste, La (The Piano Teacher) are excellent movies.

I would suggest these two as Haneke's best.

I really think he is amazing,as well as insane.

(Director) Michael Haneke's movie(s) Cache(Hidden) and Pianiste, La (The Piano Teacher) are excellent movies.
I would suggest these two as Haneke's best.
I really think he is amazing,as well as insane.

I saw Cache a few weeks ago. I really liked it. You have to have patience when you watch the film. the cinematography and everything was just gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous. great acting too. loved it.

edit: it kind of reminded me of Lost Highway, but a lot less twisted

300 HD-DVD, The Host HD-DVD, The Hulk HD-DVD, The Prestige HD-DVD, Windtalkers Blu Ray, Black Hawk Down Blu Ray and Starship Troopers Blu Ray, all awesome movies and all on their way to my mailbox. HD rules.

300 HD-DVD, The Host HD-DVD, The Hulk HD-DVD, The Prestige HD-DVD, Windtalkers Blu Ray, Black Hawk Down Blu Ray and Starship Troopers Blu Ray, all awesome movies and all on their way to my mailbox. HD rules.

Nice. one of my buddies has a big fuckyou high def tv, and I can't wait to watch 300 on it

Last night I saw a German movie entitled "The Lives of Others". It was an academy award winner and was very good. The next morning (today) the lead actor in the movie was in the obituary page! What a coincidence. Apparently he died on the 22nd.

Next movie I plan on getting is "Black Sheep". Too bad I don't get paid for another week and a half :(