The Official Movie Thread

Blue Velvet is probably my favorite Lynch film (but I haven't seen Inland Empire yet, so that could change). Dennis Hopper's character is just the most insane character ever. I love him.

"HEINEKEN?! Fuck that shit! PABST BLUE RIBBON!" :lol: classic

"You know that beer's getting warm..... ONE THING I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IS WARM BEER IT MAKES ME FUCKING PUKE" :lol:

Action/Thriller's for me

and I have to say that Live Free Or Die Hard is probably the best action movie I have ever seen in my life, defanitly out beats the other 3 movies

Naked Lunch
The Road Home
Seven Samurai
Amelie

I just saw 2046 a few weeks ago, and I was pretty impressed with it. Visually, a beautiful film. The storyline is also pretty intriguing as well. I never saw the first film (2046 is the sequel to some film whose name I can't remember), but I might have to see it now.

also, I think David Cronenberg is probably one of the few directors that could accurately portray the madness of a William S Burroughs novel

I just saw 2046 a few weeks ago, and I was pretty impressed with it. Visually, a beautiful film. The storyline is also pretty intriguing as well. I never saw the first film (2046 is the sequel to some film whose name I can't remember), but I might have to see it now.

also, I think David Cronenberg is probably one of the few directors that could accurately portray the madness of a William S Burroughs novel

I need to see 2046. I just can not get a hold of it.

I mean yeah, the book is probably better in that you can probably grasp some of the concepts better...the film is more abstract

*They're great movies but there are better.

Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi... I couldn't help it.

For a good film... Bram Stoker's Dracula.

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you."