The Official Movie Thread

WAll-E was good, but for some reason I didn't enjoy it as much on a rewatch. Maybe it's because of the scarce dialogue and the rather desolate setting(outer space, wasteland) it felt somewhat remote. Can't say I really connected with the film.
Wall-E(the character) is very cute though.

haha yeah

i liked the sparse opening, it was after he left the planet that it kinda lost me, felt more like a kids movie than i'm used to with pixar. more people need to see the incredibles, seems to be the one nobody talks about but it's brilliant

The Valkyrie was a fail. Tom cruise is such a shit actor, its hard to even watch him.Movie in general was poorly executed imo.He was also to prettied up because hes tom cruise, and it didnt fit at all.D not watch it.

WAll-e however was cool, yes. The fat people were funny

just finished watching Felon,i believe this is the best prison film i have ever seen,Stephen Dorff is great and Val Kilmer is his usual brilliant self,Kilmer is my favourite actor,i don't think i've ever seen him in a bad film,this really is a very very good film and shows how one's life can be turned upside down in a flash,bloody great film!!

just finished watching Felon,i believe this is the best prison film i have ever seen,Stephen Dorff is great and Val Kilmer is his usual brilliant self,Kilmer is my favourite actor,i don't think i've ever seen him in a bad film,this really is a very very good film and shows how one's life can be turned upside down in a flash,bloody great film!!

Yeh, Val Kilmer is a great actor, he gets a lot of points in my eyes for his excellent portrayal of Jim Morrison.

Looked up Felon, seems like an interesting movie. Harold Perrineau is in it, it always amuses me to see Lost actors in movies. Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson are the best though.

I just watched Hellboy Two.

Intellectually vapid, as I knew it would be, but as a "fireworks show" movie it was pretty good. I wasn't expecting anything deep or thought provoking but the action was impressive, especially the elven prince dude, and the characters were decently imaginative.

The first one was fucking retarded, imo... making the second very simple to pass up.

Yeh, Val Kilmer is a great actor, he gets a lot of points in my eyes for his excellent portrayal of Jim Morrison.

Looked up Felon, seems like an interesting movie. Harold Perrineau is in it, it always amuses me to see Lost actors in movies. Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson are the best though.
Have you seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? Val Kilmer is great in that.

John C. Reilly is fucking hilarious.
Have you seen Boogie Nights? John C. Reilly is great in that.