The Official Movie Thread

I have decided to study up on the whole Zombie thing. For some reason they are one of the most entertaining "monsters". I find it very entertaining to discuss ideas about laws that govern the world of the Zombie. Much more so than Vampires or werewolves.

Braindead. Crazy gory cheesy and fun... but can get really sick. Anyone who's watched it should know about the pus/blood pudding scene. :ill:

I just want to say that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie is extremely bad movie and if I hadn't watched it when I was under 7 I would have said it sucked, but oh well. Nostalgic if nothing else. But Ivan Ooze is so gross. also zedd is cool

AND WHY DO THESE GUYS NEED TO BACKFLIP EVERYWHERE

Did this movie have the power ranger who tied two people to an anchor and threw them overboard irl in it? If so, metulz. :kickass:

Please spoil it for me and tell me if Wolverine kills Sabretooth... seriously... if he doesnt... I dont want to see it. =/

JCVD is really, really, really bad

it sort of had to be though

I just want to say that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie is extremely bad movie and if I hadn't watched it when I was under 7 I would have said it sucked, but oh well. Nostalgic if nothing else. But Ivan Ooze is so gross. also zedd is cool

AND WHY DO THESE GUYS NEED TO BACKFLIP EVERYWHERE

i don't get why those putty things have a big target on their chests which kills them if you kick it. hell of a fucking design flaw

I have decided to study up on the whole Zombie thing. For some reason they are one of the most entertaining "monsters". I find it very entertaining to discuss ideas about laws that govern the world of the Zombie. Much more so than Vampires or werewolves.

They are based on Opeth/Dream Theater fans VS non Opeth/Dream Theater fans.

alright, Tom. I watched Synecdoche, New York last night. the best way I can describe the film and my experience with it is "profound." After the film, I seriously spent the next half hour in this sort of depressed reverie which made me not want to grow old at all.

amazing film.

I rewatched that movie a few days ago, even though I thought I wouldn't after my first watch. It speaks to me like nothing else I have ever seen and I have to add it to my very brief list of movies I'd rate 5/5.

I rewatched that movie a few days ago, even though I thought I wouldn't after my first watch. It speaks to me like nothing else I have ever seen and I have to add it to my very brief list of movies I'd rate 5/5.

yeah I want to show it to one of my friends, but I don't know if I'm mentally ready to sit through it again :lol: ... :erk:

You will be, eventually.

I got up and rewatched it around 5 AM on a night that I couldn't sleep due to existential angst. Kinda like treating an open wound by rubbing salt in it, but it was a good time to watch it anyway.

i've been so desperate to watch synecdoche new york again ever since it ended but i'm absolutely determined to wait til it hits the cinema here.

on reflection possibly my favourite film ever, and definitely top 3.

rewatched night of the living dead and unforgiven this weekend :)