The Official Movie Thread

Watchmen was decent but there's no reason to feel too bad about missing it. To be honest the only part that I really remember was the hot girl having sex with Leonard Cohen music in the background.

Newer Leonard Cohen music is like the best shit ever to fuck to. Unless your girlfriend hates it; then it kinda blows.

How many of you actually read the Watchmen book before seeing the movie?

I have many, many times. I love the book so much.The movie didnt give it justice; it was very stylized I felt

also, Im also super stoked for District 9. Part of what I think makes it so cool is there Viral Marketing strategy, which makes it feel alot more real.

yeah District 9 looks awesome, and I'll agree that their marketing campaign has been really cool

I'll agree with this. I want to see it.

The gf is begging already to go see the new Alice in Wonderland movie...I guess I'll take one for the team there...

And I enjoy Johnny Depp when he's doing creepy shit. (Sweeney Todd and Charley and the Chocolate Factory are both fucking fun)

I got around to watching watchmen last night, and really enjoyed it. Good story, good characters and all. What did you guys find wrong with it? And no I didn't read the novel

Been curious about The Machinist.

Last night I saw Kalifornia. Pretty good performances by Pitt and Juliette Lewis. The movie itself was ok. Michelle Forbes did a good job, but I found Duchovny annoying, especially his narration.

The night before that I watched Punisher. Pretty good movie. I think those people that also lived in that apartment building with the main guy added a lot to the character of the movie.