The Official Movie Thread

This movie was quite awful.

Get into the sun and then cover up right before it kills you and then your heart starts beating again. A magical cure then starts flowing through your veins.

What. the. Fuck.

And i dont care if I just ruined the ending... because it's so stupid that you just shouldnt watch it. It's not funny bad, it's just bad.

I completely agree with this. I didn't rent it from a movie store or anything where I would have to pay like $12.00 to just rent it. I ordered it on Demand and paid like $04.00 and it still was not even worth that.

Shutter Island is a load of boring crap.That is the first movie to have me sleeping in the cinema,although I was quite wasted at the time.Gonna watch Bronson tonight,it's based on a true story about the english criminal Charles Bronson.

Bronson was horrible, which came as an unpleasant surprise to me as its directed by the guy who did the Pusher trilogy, which I love.

I'm going to watch a film called The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo tonight. This movie (+ the two other movies and the book trilogy it's based on) has been insanely hyped here, and there's only me and two other people in Sweden who haven't seen it. I'm mostly seeing it because it's annoying to be around people who constantly talk about something you have no idea about.

I'm going to watch a film called The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo tonight. This movie (+ the two other movies and the book trilogy it's based on) has been insanely hyped here, and there's only me and two other people in Sweden who haven't seen it. I'm mostly seeing it because it's annoying to be around people who constantly talk about something you have no idea about.

I must be one of those two people.