The Official Movie Thread

Yeah, I saw an edited version where, instead of John Goodman yelling "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!!", it was "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MEET A STRANGER IN THE ALPS!!"

Fucking horrid editing.

I had no idea that editing of this sort is being done. That's fucking retarded and hilarious:lol:

Just watched Pusher II...it's been a while since I saw the first one. Both great films, I still have yet to watch the third one.

My history professor enjoyed it and ranted about how shit like Crash got best picture meanwhile The New World was barely even considered

Crash was indeed exceedingly "okay." The only character I liked was the Mexican with the daughter, and the scene with him and his daughter was still very predictable.

I don't watch that many movies, but I can't imagine that was the best one that year.

I've actually only seen the Crash that DarkBliss was referring to...years ago so I vaguely remember anything about the movie...

I've seen that other Crash that Darkbliss was talking about. They used to show it on the independent film channel all the time. Isn't there a part where a guy fistfucks some chick who has fake legs or something?

It's about a club of perverts getting sexually aroused from crashing their cars into one another.
There's a lot of sex in the movie including a scene that involves two males. Disgusting. Some say there's a hidden complexity to the film. I thought it was garbage.

Sorry for being rude before. Anyway, the Crash that came out recently was about race relations, and it had rapper Ludacris. People loved it because it was uber PC, and it allegedly made one think about race, but the truth was that it was pretty saccharine, and didn't point out anything that a moderately aware person didn't already know...i.e. "wow, arabs aren't all terrorists." or "Look, that bitchy housewife actually has feelings." or "mexicans aren't all theives." The people who loved this movie are sadly the liberal phonies who pretend to be egalitarian to begin with.

Sorry for being rude before. Anyway, the Crash that came out recently was about race relations, and it had rapper Ludacris. People loved it because it was uber PC, and it allegedly made one think about race, but the truth was that it was pretty saccharine, and didn't point out anything that a moderately aware person didn't already know...i.e. "wow, arabs aren't all terrorists." or "Look, that bitchy housewife actually has feelings." or "mexicans aren't all theives." The people who loved this movie are sadly the liberal phonies who pretend to be egalitarian to begin with.

I knew I wasn't missing out when all I heard where good things about the movie, I'll take your word for it the movie didn't look like something I'd enjoy - especially with what you've described. And if that wasn't convincing, just having Ludacris appear in any film is enough to turn me away.

So I watched Shrooms last night... Fuck me and this shit! I didn't sleep well again! :mad:

I've seen that other Crash that Darkbliss was talking about. They used to show it on the independent film channel all the time. Isn't there a part where a guy fistfucks some chick who has fake legs or something?

If you mean the white cop doing that to a black chick, that's the one I've seen.

Yes, that's the one. Zephyrus, there were no black cops in this one.