The Official Movie Thread

I think I've seen enough of Carrie Fisher after watching Roseanne's roast last August.

Yeah she said she didn't want one but c'mon. Sometimes I'm a bit picky but from crying shitting teen in a closet to finding dad using grenades as sonar in the middle of a city. Couple that with the seizure-inducing chop suey fight scenes. Bah.

I think the only selling point of watching Taken 2 for me is to listen to Liam Neeson's voice... other than that blah.

Park Chan-wook's Stoker was pretty sweet. Lame ass ending though. Pretty sad but I kind of want to see the Evil Dead remake when it comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only selling point of watching Taken 2 for me is to listen to Liam Neeson's voice... other than that blah.

Park Chan-wook's Stoker was pretty sweet. Lame ass ending though. Pretty sad but I kind of want to see the Evil Dead remake when it comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDLWlxxcak

I gotta say, this looks to be the most promising remake in years.

I want to see Stoker, not playing in my area though and all the online torrents so far are fake.

Evil Dead is going to be the first movie remake that is any good? Doubtful.

Well the original producers of the original film are staunchly behind this one, along with Mr. Bruce Campbell himself. AND it looks pretty balls-to-the-wall.

The only horror remake in the last decade or so that was pretty good in terms of gritty violence was The Hills Have Eyes. This already looks a lot better than that so I remain hopeful.

I gotta say, this looks to be the most promising remake in years.

I want to see Stoker, not playing in my area though and all the online torrents so far are fake.

That sucks man. I saw it in the theatre but normally it's easy to get movies around here since local bootleggers sell them on the train or in tiny little obscure shops. Hopefully you find it somewhere after some time, I'm sure when it's out of the theaters it'll pop up on like piratebay or something.

Actually looking forward to this so much that may go see the midnight release and not sleep the whole night as a result ha.