The Official Movie Thread

@Oblivious Maximus
I got around to watching Night Of The Demons 2 last night and I it wasn't too long before I realised that I'd seen the movie at least once before. I loved it as much as I did as a kid. They don't make movies like that anymore, well maybe if you buy from an adult store haha but yeah so much nostalgia and a movie that I've loved since it wad first released. I can't actually understand why I'd forgotten about it, usually a movie like that I remember.
It kind of feels like it was made right after the first film but shelved for a few years. Doesn't look or feel like it was made in 1994. Those movies really are a blast. "Eat a bowl of fuck!"

Reactions: JontRevolting
Friend said BVS was good, just not great. I can't wait for Xmen Apocalypse personally. I'm not a big marvel fan but lets face it, Marvel makes better live action movies then DC and Warner bros

BvS wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be given all the reviews. There was some totally retarded unnecessary shit in there, but overall I enjoyed it. Hopefully the Justice League movies are better though.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
Na_srebrnym_globie_1988_polish_poster.jpg

30 minutes of this was just too damn much. On the Silver Globe

It kind of feels like it was made right after the first film but shelved for a few years. Doesn't look or feel like it was made in 1994. Those movies really are a blast. "Eat a bowl of fuck!"
That's the feeling I got, I was having a hard time thinking it was made in1994, that threw me off completely. It's an 80's production through and through. If it wasn't for my brother bringing around his noxious weed I would've been able to reply to your 'Eat a bowl of fuck' there was at least one other classic one liner that I tried to remember. Truth be told though it's entertaining from start to finish, and some fucking amusing characters like that slut that tries to be cool but just gets totally out slutted by Angela when she arrives and basically disappears. I do remember Angela's raunchy dance to Morbid Angel when they get rid of the sister though,that's the key as far as year of production that song.

I like how Ben affleck's batman gave 0 fucks and was just killing people and blowing them up left and right lol

Reactions: JontRevolting
There's an interview I heard about where part way through Ben Affleck realises or thinks the movies shit and appears mournful, although apparently his misses has been fucking around or something. I feel sorry for him but I'm pretty annoyed that Cloverfield is no longer showing here. Good old Tassie lol

If that's true that's fucked up. Goes against the fundamental characteristics of Batman.

But maybe there's some comic book canon I'm missing, he's quite morally questionable in Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" I guess.

I saw an interview where that was stated, I'm not sure about Superman but it was definitely the case for Batman. I'm interested to see the film now, maybe Affleck's upset that the audience's are'nt coping with that.

this is far from the first time, i think affleck's pretty notorious for shitting on stuff he acted in. he was a total dick about TO THE WONDER in press conferences etc not long ago i recall.

near everyone on rotten tomatoes is garbage, but the critics i actually like seem to be panning it too. considering this is directed by zack snyder, the same guy who did MAN OF STEEL, i have no reason to have high hopes for it. i'll still see it though.

I actually felt sorry for the guy from what I've seen of him in the interviews but it probably didn't help that the interviewer opened with a question relating to body image in his part.