The Official Movie Thread

3rd batman is one of the worst comic book adaptations since the revival began. the 1st nolan batman is probably 2nd or 1st depending on your opinion of dark knight (havent seen Logan)

Lars von Trier talks Uma Thurman, serial killers and Cannes at first press conference since Nazi row

Another vital character in the film, the mysterious Verge, is played by Swiss actor Bruno Ganz. Asked if they can expand on the relationship between Jack and Verge, both Lars von Trier and Matt Dillon says that they can’t.

”Except that he is one of my favourite actors for a very a long time,” Dillon says, before von Trier makes one of those remarks, that has gotten him into trouble before.

”Didn’t he play Hitler?”

Everybody laughs, and then producer Louise Vesth says, only half joking, ”don’t go there.”

:lol:

Reactions: CiG
"Lethal Weapon (1987) - 2 stars"

"Escape from New York (1981) - 2.5 stars"

"Once Upon a Time in America (1984) - 3 stars"

"Platoon (1986) - 2 stars"

"Full Metal Jacket (1987) 2 stars"

g5hhseq.gif

2 stars for big trouble in little china? this mother fucker right here

only 3 stars for predator? come on bruh

i gave big trouble 3 not 2 yo. i have it the equivalent of 3.5 on my criticker which is more up to date (quite a few of these are a half star higher actually), it's not even a top five carpenter for me though as i mentioned in the top five thread. still cool as hell, as is predator ofc.

i prob can't be objective about jay and silent bob as one of the most annoying friends i've ever had was obsessed with them and quoted them to the point of utter tedium. he even had an account on this forum where he rambled to himself in character as jay. god what a cockmeister that guy was. i haven't seen any of those movies in well over ten years tho lol

Reactions: rms