The Official Movie Thread

Collateral is a masterpiece and Cruise's peak performance of all time. Da fucc you on aboot bruh?

Then you have The Outsiders, The Color of Money, Born on the Fourth of July, Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia, The Last Samurai. He's done a ton of good stuff.

The fact that I can't stand seeing him on screen has something to do with it but I've never claimed to have good taste. I'm currently sitting in front of the TV watching Walker on it's 100,000th rerun.

I wouldn't say I have good taste either. I think BASEketball is a masterpiece, I guess I just don't have any distaste for an actor so strong that it ruins entire films for me. For example, I used to dismiss Chris Hemsworth but after seeing Blackhat I can't do that anymore. I love watching really good movies that totally and completely change how I view an actor or a director.

Makes watching new stuff all the more fun for me.

Pfft sif!
Liam's bumping uglies with Milley, that's one step away from Billy Ray.
Don't you break my heart, my achy breaky heart.

They do but I don't. I'm still in the phase where I like to own physical copies of movies. Though my willingness to spend over $10 on a movie is plummeting over time.

just meant for trial watching more than long term. mother's on there and i always found it a hassle to resell media, especially after the shipping cost rise

Also on Netflix...caught two Herzog doc's that I thoroughly enjoyed. Into the Inferno, about volcanoes and their local mythology and Encounters at the End of the World, about those in Antarctica, were really enjoyable. I dare say must-see! In a re-do of my life, I'd go back and be a volcanologist.

Also on Netflix...caught two Herzog doc's that I thoroughly enjoyed. Into the Inferno, about volcanoes and their local mythology and Encounters at the End of the World, about those in Antarctica, were really enjoyable. I dare say must-see! In a re-do of my life, I'd go back and be a volcanologist.

I have a friend who's a volcanologist (PhD) and she's been unemployed for several years :erk: