The Official Movie Thread

i need to see that. you should watch that movie i listed in the last poll breakdown, it's basically duel with elements of deliverance and (apparently) the hitcher and shit like that.

Reactions: CiG
tonight ...
6161DOBUS-L._SY741_.jpg

Me and female gonnu watch a 2014 Austrian horror movie Goodnight Mommy, I want to check it out because the OST is original music written by Olga Neuwirth and was released on my favorite label, but has anyone here seen the movie?

Reactions: Einherjar86
Me and female gonnu watch a 2014 Austrian horror movie Goodnight Mommy, I want to check it out because the OST is original music written by Olga Neuwirth and was released on my favorite label, but has anyone here seen the movie?

I've seen it, I thought it was really good. Significantly fucked up, haha. I'm excited for the directors' new film, The Lodge.

Reactions: Onder
What'd you think? I thought it was pretty damn good. Only saw it in the theatres though
didnt get to watch it. Was about 10 minutes in until someone popped up at my doorsteps. I'll probably get to it tonight. Hopefully it's way better than that last Predator film i saw a few days ago. What an abomination of a film that was.

That's the one where Jamie Lee Curtis goes full Sarah Connor or whatever right?
wtf c'mon dude. use spoiler tags for shit like this.