The Official Movie Thread

Double header

911hSYerK-L._SL1500_.jpg

and

hardcase1.jpg

:err:

Reactions: CiG
Going to see the new Tarantino on friday w/ muh female. It's a tradition. We go see Tarantinos.

Had the itch to watch Def-Con 4 tonight, still one of my favourite post-apocalyptic movies to throw on after a crappy day.

xx.jpg

It also features one of my favourite movie vehicles.

40796583_275329316416255_4979609310892916736_n(1).jpg

The customized tractor in Def-Con 4 is one of the coolest vehicles ever. If the world ends, the farmers shall rule the lands. :kickass:

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Parasite was amazing

i noticed it's actually in RYM's decade top ten (which, to be fair, is pretty strong in general), and a random from work was telling me today it's the best movie they've seen in ages. i don't remember the last time a film seemed to get such unanimous love.

Ha with Lou Ferrigno! It's been a while but yes I'm familiar with it. Just picked up the first one on blu ray.

That's one I'd like to get on blu myself. I haven't seen the sequel, was going to ask if it's any good, because the cast and plot sound amazing. Fucking Z'Dar as Sam Hell!? That rules! Ferrigno mutating into a frog man too? lmao!

That's one I'd like to get on blu myself. I haven't seen the sequel, was going to ask if it's any good, because the cast and plot sound amazing. Fucking Z'Dar as Sam Hell!? That rules! Ferrigno mutating into a frog man too? lmao!

Worth checking out if you like the first one, but nowhere near as entertaining.

Edit: well it's entertaining if you like or find value or enjoyment in bad movies.

Worth checking out if you like the first one, but nowhere near as entertaining.

Edit: well it's entertaining if you like or find value or enjoyment in bad movies.

I love bad movies, and yeah I figured it wouldn't be as entertaining, can't compete with Rowdy Roddy Piper. He was the man.

But I love Z'Dar enough that I definitely wanna check it out at some point. Just look at this big-jaw motherfucker.

snapshot217.jpg

Now I just gotta find a copy lol.

I love bad movies, and yeah I figured it wouldn't be as entertaining, can't compete with Rowdy Roddy Piper. He was the man.

But I love Z'Dar enough that I definitely wanna check it out at some point. Just look at this big-jaw motherfucker.

View attachment 21256

Now I just gotta find a copy lol.

Like i said , its been a while, i do have a copy though. Maybe have to dig it out now

Reactions: CiG