The Official Movie Thread

MmrOer6L22xCCn7L-BLbEhrvt6RFrf4UnpxgMB5qFxcslWILV6M9dpeWY0545lgbc_9khOPOTrftKEjcf6-YcH7-peltMr-4D5sejC0wOnf7F-qJEyVKQesMmpx9AVj5VjLzHNnk68RFyLy7XPC2

5NrZ3zBFoddG4bVr4cN263rNWN0pSr_hF9sfvU7rZ1Z23i8EELxsqwSe5okaoToGOgGVPbnvg9A1ngBrP7S9gnAYhbN24baWfx6qSpiIB_VUkrU-I-MsbUHZPHlmS8oVg94P4JTT1LSO48Gamtu3

Riz Ahmed is phenomenal in this. Plot wise felt way too Oscar-baity though.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
chris morris is a legend in my eyes, basically everything he’s ever done has been amazing. highly recommend jam if you haven’t seen it, it’s a tv show and nothing like four lions but it’s the darkest most fucked up sketch show ever bar none. nathan barley with a pre-fame charlie brooker rules, and of course all the iannucci stuff with morris like brass eye and the day today is incredible. he was also a script editor on stewart lee’s comedy vehicle which is great too although lee gets most of the credit for that one.

chris morris is a legend in my eyes, basically everything he’s ever done has been amazing. highly recommend jam if you haven’t seen it, it’s a tv show and nothing like four lions but it’s the darkest most fucked up sketch show ever bar none. nathan barley with a pre-fame charlie brooker rules, and of course all the iannucci stuff with morris like brass eye and the day today is incredible. he was also a script editor on stewart lee’s comedy vehicle which is great too although lee gets most of the credit for that one.

I havent heard of any of those, cheers.

Yeah man can't wait! Also my first time going to a drive in theater so that will be fun. The friend I'm going down with was in Shakespearsshitstorm.

Reactions: CiG
It truly is amazing how much garbage is made after all these smaller non traditional Hollywood companies got into the movie making business.

Had to watch this since I'm a sucker for a Hitchcockian mystery... but man this was truly awful. It's some kind of feat for a competent director and great cast to make something so abysmal.
ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzY4ZTIxOGViLTNlYjctNDg1OC1iYzNhLWNiZWU1YWU2ZmY5OC5qcGc=

My wife and I were a bit hung over and decided to hate watch it, as we heard it's bad. Can't believe some of the dialogue that made it into that film. Read about it, sounds like it went through a bit of development hell. Not that that ameliorates the final product.