The Official Movie Thread

Anyone got any recommendations for a newer film which is great? Foreign or domestic does not matter, just can't seem to find anything new enjoyable lately

Warrior with Tom Hardy,Nick Nolte and Joel Edgerton.Pretty much the MMA version of Rocky,i'm not a huge fan of MMA but this movie was really enjoyable,although you may have already seen it.

FUCK NO.

Music was one of the best parts of it! Ambient chill wave was fucking perfect. The whole movie was such a throwback to the cold and dark 80's crime dramas, with a 21st century minimalism to it. In my opinion some of Gosling's best acting, because it was so sparse and influenced by body language alone.

I thought the soundtrack for Drive was awesome, definitely had the 80s esque ambiance to it.

Anyways, saw Art School Confidential the other day. Shit was excellent imo.

went to Target today and just perused the blu ray section. They had some great prices! I picked up The Prestige and A Fistful of Dollars for $16

Avengers, fucking amazing!

Yeah, just totally perfect. They nailed it. Now I'm skeptical about the second installment, Because they set the bar so fucking high now, that it might not be as good. We will see though.

In other news Iron Man 3 started filming I think it was yesterday. Hopefully it's better than Iron Man 2

Yeah Iron Man 2 sucked ass. I'm looking forward to Dark Knight Rises. I think it'll be the best movie of the summer.

Mathiäs;10308506 said:
Yeah Iron Man 2 sucked ass. I'm looking forward to Dark Knight Rises. I think it'll be the best movie of the summer.

Yeah, should be pretty awesome. But I mean like The Avengers. The Dark Knight set the bar so high, that The Dark Knight Rises, might not be as captivating as TDK.

Either way it's clear to say The Avengers & The Dark Knight Rises are the 2 biggest Blockbusters of the year.