The Official Movie Thread

nOJcdDofwL47Bh7dsJ4YLub892n_5XUxPpWI2wI7IHwip4stMidvmjkC0HpIvN4RfFYuRpKvffA79P6bOpwCF-CLF2TUNcDRLwBpB3BhBfRRltA

This is one film where a making-of documentary would be just as interesting as the original film.

Which film? Image isn't loading for me.

An absolute giant of cinema.

He basically owned every role he played, from Bergman's psychological dramas, to the priest in The Exorcist, to cult horror like Argento's Sleepless.

I'm still to scared to watch Lynch's Dune, but he sounds perfect to have played Dr Kynes.

Watched Richard Jewell the other day, surprisingly a good hollywood flick. Be interested to see FBI deets one day , but considering the two pivotal characters are dead, probably the best that story can get.

Watched Jeremiah Johnson for the first time, liked the 'ol whirlwind of western events to happen in one lifetime and the conclusion was pretty wild in comparison to everything else. A very American film through and through, pretty good.

And lastly saw my first Reichardt due to an interview with Bong I ran across, went with Certain Women which upon more thought really makes the film see better than the real time. Read some tagline saying the inter-woven lifes of three female characters and that threw me for quite a loop as that's not the film at all. The working, domestic and brown woman angle was really well done, I think. Got two more of hers lined up and going to do that whenever.

Color Out Of Space was a movie I might have really enjoyed a few years ago but now just :lol: Cage's character was (unintentionally?) funny :lol: