The Official Trek Thread

kirk.gif
ChrisPine_Cohen_8569899_400.jpg

I think they look similar

I was so pissed at him when he betrayed the resistance on the station and got Nog captured though :mad:

Rom, actually.

Yes, I'm that much of a DS9 nerd. I have every single episode on my computer, killing my harddrive. That's until I can afford to buy the DVD collection. Which I'll then watch all the way through.

And Ducat was a very good villian, but Weyoun beats him on the 'guy you don't want to piss off' contest. You can tell by his eyes that he wouldn't even blink before having you brutally killed if it suited his interest.

Rom, actually.

Yes, I'm that much of a DS9 nerd. I have every single episode on my computer, killing my harddrive. That's until I can afford to buy the DVD collection. Which I'll then watch all the way through.

And Ducat was a very good villian, but Weyoun beats him on the 'guy you don't want to piss off' contest. You can tell by his eyes that he wouldn't even blink before having you brutally killed if it suited his interest.
You're absolutely right. Nog is Rom's son. I am just surprised how Rom pulled Lita. She was a complete babe and Rom was ugly even for a Ferengi.

He was sweet thought. And apperently that matters more to women.

Though really the fact of the matter is the writers just wanted to get the Trek Nerds interested. If Rom could pull Leeta, maybe they could as well.