The personal shi thread

Normally don't do this very much, this is what happened this year:

- Pfeiffers disease
- Combined with that, my sisters first epilepsy attack. I found her shaking on the ground and hearing her grunting weird words, ambulance, hospital blabla.
Post-traumatic stress syndrome is what I got out of that. So that's two months of barely any sleep, with pfeiffer still active. Wicked.
- Demented grandma. She was found several times looking for her already 10 years deceased husband on different floors. She is manic depressive, and recently broke her foot because she's too weak to stand.
- Dad's business is kind of screwed. It's always like "Okay we have till november to eat..".
- All my family except one are wankers. Two of the family members tried to scam 8000 euros of my grandmother. They then ruined some birthdays, christmas (me my dad and mother spent around seven hours in the kitchen, and all they whined about was a dent in their car which ofcourse my grandma had to pay for). They went so far as making my mother cry on several occasions, fucking dickheads. So we have one uncle left of all family that we can trust.
- Because of beforementioned shite, I doubled class (again). So now all my friends are off to uni / away, and I have to start all over again. I'm not very good at making friends so fuck this year too.

edit: TOTALLY forgot my job. I'm a dishwasher / icecream maker. That's working with a pay of ONE FUCKING EURO above minimum pay. Zero respect, 7 hours of work per evening with NO breaks. Only whiny waiters shouting stuff at yer head. But I'm actually okay with that, it makes money.
BUT ofcourse, my right hand can't handle the water / soapy goodness so the skin on my hand is totally fucking broken and hurtful and looks like shite. So I'm probably gonna have to quit that job too.
Oh yeah. Jog on.

Well, now I'm offended. :lol:

Seriously, I'm 19 now, and I've never been kissed before..... not many friends either.

Yup. No first girlfriend, first kiss, first date........

BUT I suppose it could be worse....... Cuz I have the girl I posted about. :D

Not being able to write drums pisses me off. I mean, I have some ideas but no clue of what fucking piece of the kit I'm "hearing" in my head.

You can kiss Diddy if you want.

UglywomanKiss.gif

OH YAH ME WOULD LIKE THAT VERY MUCH, YES VERY MUCH SIR