The Roundhouse Tapes... who else is excited as I am?

I heard the ripped copy yesterday, and I'm actually listening to it right now! (now playing Under the Weeping Moon)

I also preordered last night. 18.98 is alot for an album, but it'll be worth it.

I heard the ripped copy yesterday, and I'm actually listening to it right now! (now playing Under the Weeping Moon)

I also preordered last night. 18.98 is alot for an album, but it'll be worth it.

Yup, it sounds truly amazing. I'm now really looking forward to getting the actual CD with all the artwork etc

could've saved a couple bucks and gotten it from overstock.com.

the more i look at the setlist for the cd it isnt that great, i know how some here wet there pants over tracks like 'when' & 'demon of the fall' but these are the two most overrated opeth traks ever in my opinion, windowpaine meh dont get me wrong great song but weve had it on lamentations, a mellow track from odler album, credence for example? Imo there live cd should possibly have more songs, (yeah there songs r long but so) they shudve done the soilder cover aswell it wouldve been a nice touch

I think everyone will get this "box set" until the first pressing is sold out. However I wonder if it's just a digipack or maybe even a metal case :9

btw. I ordered mine from amazon(.de) and they dropped the price to about 17 euros now :D

I don't know how I missed the minisite, but I did. Nifty to hear the production quality and see some of the photos. I can't friggin' wait!

opeth.jpg

what's with all the pre-ordering :p ... just go to the store the day it comes out, you'll save some money on shipping costs. and also, last times I pre-ordered something, I got it a few days after when it was laying everywhere in stores.