The Roundhouse Tapes... who else is excited as I am?

I mean, I already have heard it so a few days of not having the album won't make that much of a difference.

When is the DVD coming out? Early next year?

Yeah same. plus i'd have to travel like 20 miles to get my copy if i were to buy it in a shop.

As far as I know DVD is coming out early 08.

I emailed Snapper Music regarding the special edition and it's availability.

Here's the reply:

I’m sorry the Opeth boys have got it slightly wrong.
It will be in a beautiful double digipaks with a slip case.
The first pressing will have the slip case.
Get in quick
You won’t be disappointed

Bye

TH

for those tools who are moaning about the choice of tracks....

IT IS THE CONCERT THAT THEY PLAYED ON THE NIGHT AT THE ROUNDHOUSE.

The order and the setlist is the same that is why:

IT IS CALLED THE ROUNDHOUSE TAPES

honestly, some people are completely and utterly retarded.

for those tools who are moaning about the choice of tracks....

IT IS THE CONCERT THAT THEY PLAYED ON THE NIGHT AT THE ROUNDHOUSE.

The order and the setlist is the same that is why:

IT IS CALLED THE ROUNDHOUSE TAPES

honestly, some people are completely and utterly retarded.
Haha, I don't understand what you're trying to say. People can still complain about the setlist. :)

It's pretty solid though. Too bad The Leper Affinity and Deliverance were missing though.

Hmm... So if I pre-order the shirt/cd combo through Peaceville, it will get shipped to me on the European release date, even though I'm in the USA?

really? can anyone verify this. if true then this is great news.

Yes, I verified with "Paul G" from Peaceville records. He was the one that sent me a link to the free MP3. Here's his exact message:

Hi Clint,

Yes, the order will be according to the European release date. There should
be 3 different links on the Snapper webstore for separate t-shirt sizes.

Regards

Paul

RT CD and T-shirt bundle came in the post this morning; excellent service even if the postman did wake me up at 0730hrs on a Saturday morning.

First impression of the sound is "WOW". I was at the gig so hearing it again in this quality is superb.

So far, I've only listened to the first two tracks in the car but GOP had me tipping the 100mph mark without realising!

Keith.

RT CD and T-shirt bundle came in the post this morning; excellent service even if the postman did wake me up at 0730hrs on a Saturday morning.

First impression of the sound is "WOW". I was at the gig so hearing it again in this quality is superb.

So far, I've only listened to the first two tracks in the car but GOP had me tipping the 100mph mark without realising!

Keith.

You got yours already?!?!?!?
Then again the postal service over here is crap and we have no post on a saturday untill a few weeks before christmas. Hopefully i should have it on Monday or Tuesday so. Does anyone know if its being released on vinyl aswell?