The things that make you angry thread

doesnt sound like theres much hope for that marriage.

Yeah. That's what I told Mom. She thinks that if my sister hears it from someone on the outside that it'll trigger a cue to stop the fighting. I had to remind my mom that it's Katie. She's been acting like this for at least my 21 years. I love my sister to death, but kid's a rough one to live with.

store opens on Wednesday. I'm referring to this fucking guy that always wears a BRIGHT green shirt. downs syndrome AHOY! BOWL CUT AHOY!!!! he picked up some X-Files DVD near the rack I was stocking and he goes "THIS NEW?!" I said "no idea!" He said "OH BY THE WAY... COMING THROUGH!" and he continued shittily sweeping the floor with a gigantic push broom.

What ever you do, don't piss him off!

bish3xn.jpg

Poor Derick. Children tend to see him as another child, rather than a big hairy guy. These little girls at the laundromat tonight were bothering him, and I heard one of them refer to him as "a boy named Derick." Aww, a BOY :p

store opens on Wednesday. I'm referring to this fucking guy that always wears a BRIGHT green shirt. downs syndrome AHOY! BOWL CUT AHOY!!!! he picked up some X-Files DVD near the rack I was stocking and he goes "THIS NEW?!" I said "no idea!" He said "OH BY THE WAY... COMING THROUGH!" and he continued shittily sweeping the floor with a gigantic push broom.
lolz walmart-tards

the home depot here actually employs more disabled people than the walmart - though only the lot guy is mentally disabled. two of the other cashiers just have weird spinal deformity things. and then there's the one-legged dude

<3 my freakshow workplace

Poor Derick. Children tend to see him as another child, rather than a big hairy guy. These little girls at the laundromat tonight were bothering him, and I heard one of them refer to him as "a boy named Derick." Aww, a BOY :p
I guess I'm fortunate that due to my size they keep a "Look, but fortheloveofodinDONTTOUCHHIMHEMIGHTBITE" attitude. Damn kids.