The things that make you angry thread

It's kind of sad, that a person who makes the lowest wage possible for a lot of hard work while the company that employs him makes millions could STILL give a fuck. I mean do the bare minimum to keep your job and make the day go by, but actually getting someone arrested.... goddamn sheeple.

At least the black guy has been touched by a woman in the last 6 month, which still makes his life better than yours.

You always add in these little immature personal comments whenever you disagree with someone. Makes you look like a total cunt, stop it.

You always add in these little immature personal comments whenever you disagree with someone. Makes you look like a total cunt, stop it.

And you do the same, plus you attack 13 year old girls, I mean just because you look like one doesn't mean you have the right to insult them.

Oops I did it again XD

My ROFLCopter goes SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously though, I just voiced my opinion after reading his post that made me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. He might come online and say he only had a small part in the firing, I was not talking only about him so my point still stands.

And you do the same, plus you attack 13 year old girls, I mean just because you look like one doesn't mean you have the right to insult them.

Oops I did it again XD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, grow up. How old are you anyway?

Seriously, grow up. How old are you anyway?
Aw Christ man, are you really going to get butthurt over something so stupid? We fuck around ALL the time, and I'd imagine after all the shit you give everyone you could take a little back, lighten up :p

Ad hominem ftw!

Are you kidding me? I really have nothing against you, but seriously....
He knows I'm fucking around, he is just in a British mood.

Aw Christ man, are you really going to get butthurt over something so stupid? We fuck around ALL the time, and I'd imagine after all the shit you give everyone you could take a little back, lighten up :p

Everyone? The difference is, I give people shit on the Children of Bodom forums... A place where people are retarded.

Anyway, I don't really "give people shit" over there. I just make sarcastic one-liners (well, often one-worders) about their ridiculous posts.

Everyone? The difference is, I give people shit on the Children of Bodom forums... A place where people are retarded.
Well, regardless, they still have OMGFEELINGS and you're sarcasm is not just directed to them, you've hit some of us older/more frequent members with them too but I never took them to heart. You, Nick, Gonzo, and both Franks could curse me something foul and I wouldn't bat an eye, that is real e-friendship :lol:

Because he's British?!

See!? The thread is turning into drama shit, regardless if you seem to think it or not.

Stop it before I am forced to give someone a Mushroom Tattoo!
Ok, I'm done... but be prepared for round two when Will the Terrible awakens :p

Anyway, I don't really "give people shit" over there. I just make sarcastic one-liners (well, often one-worders) about their ridiculous posts.
Meh :loco:

what makes me angry is drinking to much and waking up with your pants down and a polished dick and you wonder out of all the people who were at your house that night....who did it?

So basically what you're saying is, you are planning on intentionally engaging in an internet argument?

And you're calling Will pathetic?
I simply meant that now, that it's all done and over with, I'm sure William will start it all up again once he sees what transpired, that is all. And yes, if some jerk off who worked at Wal-Mart with your brother/sister got them fired for stealing a 10 dollar game then :p I'm sure you'd be angry.