The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

I'm far from a shoegaze aficionado so I cannot make a comment on their quality relative to others in their genre, but Zide is the most lo-fi group I've come across, and I do enjoy them. Their instrumentalist has a compilation of everything they've done for free on his blog:

http://awklifetm.blogspot.com/2011/03/z-i-d-e.html

(actually, they might be too mellow for what you're looking for, but I dunno)

This makes me want to dance and eat pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally inspired and mesmerized by this version of Lama Bada. It's an arabic classic sumai (5/8ths) rhythm.

Moar Warpaint. Really liking the new labum, this new tune in particular is quite nice, with percussions from both Stella and Theresa.

So anyone here with any interest in post punk, goth rock, or death rock needs to check out Beastmilk's full length, Climax, asap. Fucking fantastic. Will post songs later since I know you're lazy fuckers.

Excellent soundtrack, excellent song. Wish The Blasters did more shit like this.

So anyone here with any interest in post punk, goth rock, or death rock needs to check out Beastmilk's full length, Climax, asap. Fucking fantastic. Will post songs later since I know you're lazy fuckers.

It's fucking good! Genocidal Crush is catchy ass song.