The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Np:

Sublime_Self-Titled.jpg

I could never figure out the Sublime/311 crowd. most of the people here who like them act and look like douchey brodudes. that's a generalization and I actually have a best friend who likes both, so its not EVERYONE.

It's nice feel-good music. But I'll be the first to admit that I'm a douchey brodude who lifts weights with my massive dong.

Sublime and 311 were good for those of us who spent our childhoods wishing we were growing up in California (and yes I know 311 are from Omaha)

New Silver Mount Zion! This song is bliss:

New Swans has leaked as well, though I haven't checked it out yet. So far it's getting great feedback.

Mostly I've fallen into a total soul wormhole for the past few months. 70s soul is right up there with 70s rock with regards to quality of songwriting, lyrics, musicianship, and creativity. Basically I just wish I was born in the 70s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a fan of Tegan and Sara for some time, and I've always liked what they put out, but they never seemed able to get back to how good they were on The Con (and they may never do so), but Heartthrob is so goddamn good and easily the best since The Con

Gettin in touch with my roots lately... especially with my grandma on her deathbed.

Edit: Sorry to hear that CM. Btw, cool song & I really can't stand most "country" sounding things, but that was cool.

I just love this song.

Pan pipes! I'm in love. Too bad I don't know French.

I can't get enough of this song.

Just heard this in a SoCo commercial. This is the fucking tits.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h-dKW2PX6c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h-dKW2PX6c[/ame]

I've been really into this song the past couple of days. I like how the vocals are robotic but still convey emotion. I wish I could find more music that does this kind of thing.