The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Vier Letzte Lieder, especially Frühling.

You know, I think I might go off metal. I just look at my cd rack of metal and think, most of this is just some shit compared to really good classical pieces.

Sitar stuff. Such a sucker for sitar stuff, it could be a retarded monkey just shitting on random strings and I'd still probably enjoy it. But seriously this is good if you're cool with the vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Mort I'd be interested if you'd like the song without the asian clones doing the silly choreography in an overly colorful video. Because you know, it's a primitive formulaic pop song.

And btw, even the videos are all the same.

There's something so strange about those girls.

Well they look like clones and they move strangely. I kinda like the dance moves though. Also, the fucking chorus is "Touch my body everybody", which is just... strange.

The Korean beauty standards are out of hand. I feel like it's no longer offensive to say that they all look alike.

Speaking of K-Pop, this is my favorite.

You may recall Hyuna from the Gangnam Style video. It's a catchy song, and I like her dance moves and she is pretty.

^ Mort I'd be interested if you'd like the song without the asian clones doing the silly choreography in an overly colorful video. Because you know, it's a primitive formulaic pop song.

And btw, even the videos are all the same.

It is a pretty formulaic song yes, but its a good summer song. Though, I think I prefer Loving U from last summer as far as fun summer pop goes.

I'm not sure if Mort likes to watch those videos because he wants to fuck them, or because he wants to be one of them. It really could be either.

Or both even.

The Korean beauty standards are out of hand. I feel like it's no longer offensive to say that they all look alike.

Speaking of K-Pop, this is my favorite. -

You may recall Hyuna from the Gangnam Style video. It's a catchy song, and I like her dance moves and she is pretty.

Yeah, the k-pop industry has some major problems in that regard - can't deny it. Plastic surgery rates in S. Korea are through the roof.

And Hyuna is from 4minute originally

I actually prefer when there's as little English as possible in J/K -pop. The sentiments are so unlikely to be meaningful that I'd rather not be taken out of the feeling of the music by them. I think I'm the kind of autistic person who either doesn't follow or gets distracted by lyrics anyway.

I do enjoy seeing what they take from American pop culture and trying to figure out if it means anything or if it's purely aesthetic. Like the Derrick Rose jersey and Hummer H2 in the Bubble Pop video. It's always interesting seeing what the status symbols are in other parts of the world.