The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

I occasionally hear this song, but it is still one of my favs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing these guys live at Meredith Music Festival in December along with Shellac and a whole bunch of crazy shit. Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
blondie <3

what the hell is with stone sour's creaking floorboards percussion? i find that super distracting

that mr. big song is so bad lol. love the sneaker pimps tune though, that's my era man.

Reactions: CiG
I waited a really, really long time to say anything about this album because I wanted to make sure it has return value, but it's stood the test of the annum and I'm blown away by how multifaceted and worldly it is. I'd rank it next to Esperanza Spalding's Radio Music Society and Daft Punk's Random Access Memories as one of the best albums of the decade, subject to review.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAlCazm3J0&list=PL2asJ5KzP_gwwFExeK_RK872sJ8m2cWAU&index=4[/ame]

Delicious. Love the elements of funk, neo-soul, and electro that are laced throughout. It's impressive as fuck. JPN. Get it.

Meh, I don't get the hate really. I mean, yeah, his music is kinda sappy but I enjoy the way some of it is written.

Lego House in particular is a rad song. And so is the pop-punk cover my buddy linked me recently.