The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

'the blacker the berry' is a badass tune, if that kendrick album was all like that i would be wholly on board. he's kinda like kanye in that no matter how many Problematic topics he touches upon it all ends up feeling like elaborately veiled dick-stroking.

I've heard people compare Kendrick trying to sound like Q-Tip.

I've been digging into Demon Days by Gorillaz again. Its my favorite non metal album ever released, and probably my favorite album ever to exist.

I totally agree. And like Kanye, he uses sick ass beats, but he's hit or miss vocally and sometimes lyrically.

I hate Kanye to death though, and moderately like Kendrick Lamar.

Kanye is Lamar without the creativity or lyrical brilliance. That dumb fag tried to brush off Bob Ezrin, the producer for the early Alice Cooper Band albums and Pink Floyd's The Wall, just to name a few, as a no-name on Twitter. Really? Let's see here, talentless, narcissistic pseudo-intellectual, or one of the finest producers in the record industry?

I hope the fiscal debt issue he's going through sinks him and takes his palpable inner city landfill of a discography with him.

I don't mind his debut album, it was creative without being too pretentious and shitty. I think his personality is funny though, I enjoy the shit outta it. Hanging out with Trump now and everybody in "the culture" calling him a coon and an Uncle Tom is hilarious as fugg.

Kanye is Lamar without the creativity or lyrical brilliance. That dumb fag tried to brush off Bob Ezrin, the producer for the early Alice Cooper Band albums and Pink Floyd's The Wall, just to name a few, as a no-name on Twitter. Really? Let's see here, talentless, narcissistic pseudo-intellectual, or one of the finest producers in the record industry?
Uuuuuugh.

I don't mind his debut album, it was creative without being too pretentious and shitty. I think his personality is funny though, I enjoy the shit outta it. Hanging out with Trump now and everybody in "the culture" calling him a coon and an Uncle Tom is hilarious as fugg.
"Remember, everyone. Black Lives Matter unless we catch you hanging out with people we don't want you to hang around with."

Boy, what a progressive movement.

Now that is pretty good.
I think he's pretty good as a producer, not so much as a writer. I haven't listened to his debut, so my judgement on that is null.