The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

In an attempt to broaden my musical horizons a bit I've decided to pick up some rap/hip hop albums. I don't have much of a place to start but I was thinking

Enter Wu Tang
Ready to Die
Illmatic

Would be a decent start. You guys have any recs based off of that stuff?

Big Bear - Doin Thangs

Reactions: Baroque
Blowfly, Big Daddy Kane, Immortal Technique, early Eminem, N.W.A., Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five, Wu Tang Clan, Public Enemy, early Snoop Dogg, and Ice Cube's solo work, just for some primers.

also Jason Lytle, still.

aCXcZ06.png

I don't know if I trust anybody who says the Stooges weren't the best band of the late 60s/early 70s. Led Zeppelin can suck my ass.

Cream were def alright, Zeppelin were only good when they weren't pretending they could play folk , and the Who were overrated but the debut is hella awesome early rock n roll. But none of them could touch the Stooges with a ten foot pole. Not to be cliche, but if you're gonna put some late 60s shit against the Stooges then you might as well be cheesy and say the Beatles. Actually could kinda compete.

Cream were def alright, Zeppelin were only good when they weren't pretending they could play folk , and the Who were overrated but the debut is hella awesome early rock n roll. But none of them could touch the Stooges with a ten foot pole. Not to be cliche, but if you're gonna put some late 60s shit against the Stooges then you might as well be cheesy and say the Beatles. Actually could kinda compete.

Get the fuck out of here H.P. and go back to your old account.