The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

lol ockham (idk if anyone here remembers him) was talking to me earlier about glenn gould, here's a quote:

glenn gouldfish
they should have just fucking taped his mouth shut
or put a muzzle on him
hes acutally a fascinating piano player but its almost totally irrelevant when theres like 2 recordings he doesn't totally ruin
glenn gould then was like female comedians now, where its terribly important to the fabric of society that we should pretend theyre fine.

Been on another surf kick, this band is wonderful for highway drives.

MI0000502717.jpg

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Bawling my fucking eyes out right now. The man behind the greatest American guitar revolution of the 20th century, has left us. God bless rock and roll, god bless Chuck Berry. "If you were to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'". Playing his music well after the sun goes down, Johnny B. Goode.

I'm listening to every CD in my several hundred track box set of his career, has everything he ever recorded. Playing along on some songs with my guitar as well. Gonna take a few weeks to start to get over this one.

He had such a large frame, it all but defies belief that he was so nimble despite his immense, lanky frame, 6 foot 2, real tall guy. And with those big honking hollow body guitars? Quite the acrobatic feat. To top it all off, those were not easy guitar parts to play and play right. Deceptively simple, easy to learn, borderline impossible to master.

Reactions: Satanstoenail