The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

There is no prog rock band better, more consistent or more prolific than Rush. No other band has had their members stick around for that long and no other prog rock band has remained relevant for that long. Your argument sucks, Grant

No, your argument sucks because all those things apply to Motorhead, and Motorhead's way more consistent. You're just giving arbitrary preference to prog.

No, your argument sucks because all those things apply to Motorhead, and Motorhead's way more consistent. You're just giving arbitrary preference to prog.

Lemmy is the only consistent member of Motorhead and Lemmy is also dead which means Motorhead no longer exists unlike Rush.

Motorhead isn't prog and you're bringing the band into this conversation for no reason.

Shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
No you shut the fuck up. If being old but not dead yet is what makes an artist great, then the greatest artist ever is clearly Fats Domino.

Also Mark E. Smith has released about 100 albums, so he's way better than Rush.

No you shut the fuck up. If being old but not dead yet is what makes an artist great, then the greatest artist ever is clearly Fats Domino.

Also Mark E. Smith has released about 100 albums, so he's way better than Rush.

How many platinum albums did Mark E Smith have? How many gold albums? How many documentaries? How many fans who still sell out arenas?

Again, shut your fucking mouth Grant

U butthurt cause I'm right?

Elvis Presley has 90 gold albums, and 52 platinums. How many does Rush have?

Elvis had that many albums? He also came before Rush. Doesn't detract from my point. I'm pretty sure you're the butthurt one because you're trying to diminish Rush in every possible way

I said most prolific prog rock band but you're probably too high to notice I said that. Elvis and Mark E Unknown Motherfucker aren't either of those
Yes, obviously it's impossible for a band to be the greatest ever unless they're a 2nd/3rd gen prog band.

>Formed in 1968
>3rd generation prog rock

Dumbass
Rush wasn't doing shit for prog in 1968. They started out as a blues/hard rock band, and their first studio album was 1974.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)#1968.E2.80.931976:_Blues_and_hard_rock_years
I said most prolific prog rock band but you're probably too high to notice I said that.
You actually said this, in case you're too drunk to recall:
As for Rush, they are the greatest and most prolific rock band of all time imo.
No mention of prog.

Last edited: